Ben r1

Think it was u I see pulling out onto roundabout in Basildon / laindon today about 12 ? Iwas in work van! Car looks awesome!!

Yes mate off to renault stealers to get dry bum raped over parts prices again lol.

lol thats coz you dnt see the right person mate lol nice to meet you earlier anyway mate nice to put a face to the car mate

lol thats coz you dnt see the right person mate lol nice to meet you earlier anyway mate nice to put a face to the car mate

Yes defo mate, nice to finally meet ya. If i'd had any spare time i would have taken you for a spin and shown you the laughing gas lol, another time maybe.

Cheers dude, wasnt looking her best this morn though, took it back and washed/polished it up like a gypseys earring :tongueout:

Gotta get a proper look at yours next time too, only seen it through the workshop doors before, caught my eyes though lol.

Oh and that lad you have working behind the front desk, Robert Lazaro, went to school with him he's a tit!

Cheers dude, wasnt looking her best this morn though, took it back and washed/polished it up like a gypseys earring :tongueout:

Gotta get a proper look at yours next time too, only seen it through the workshop doors before, caught my eyes though lol.

Oh and that lad you have working behind the front desk, Robert Lazaro, went to school with him he's a tit!

lol hes not staying at ours hes goin peugeot were jus training him, when you come up to collect your stat let me know and ill bring me car up so you can have a look

Okay mate well they said they'd ring me when its ready to collect so i'll let ya know before i pop down and you can get your beast out too :tongueout: