Beanys RB 200 cup

Hi nice looking car you have there mate, and how did you fix the caliper issue if you dont mind me asking was it repaired, refurbed or new? thanks

Reactions: Beany
Hi nice looking car you have there mate, and how did you fix the caliper issue if you dont mind me asking was it repaired, refurbed or new? thanks
Thank you mate, the pad was seized in one Caliper, and they both got stripped, cleaned and new seals put on

Reactions: ZaShark
Thank you mate, the pad was seized in one Caliper, and they both got stripped, cleaned and new seals put on
Nice one and good job catching it, when i got mine as i never actually tested it (longish short story lol) and it was already too late for me 1 seal had vanished and the piston seized :worried: but got it all sorted out in the end.

do this 2x a year and you will never have any issues..:good:
Well am sadly a believer alright lol, rather go for that then the surprise i got but wow when those brakes work, amazing :smile:

7A29967A-5FDD-4F7C-A352-4F1D75F482CD.jpeg Having seen one of @Benno many new upgrades I decided to follow suit. Parcel finally came after missing two deliveries... I blame the mother in law, however with what’s coming soon I thought best to plan ahead.

Well happy with them and can’t wait to get the current alloys off and wrapped up :smile:

View attachment 124395 Having seen one of @Benno many new upgrades I decided to follow suit. Parcel finally came after missing two deliveries... I blame the mother in law, however with what’s coming soon I thought best to plan ahead.

Well happy with them and can’t wait to get the current alloys off and wrapped up :smile:
This has gone too far....

What’s going in the bloody bags!!
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

I was excited with the first line, thought you’d put a cage in or something! Boring :wink:

Well people have have asking for ages what’s happening with the wheels well I’m kinda in a position to give you a peek as what’s to come..

Met @K3vin ages ago whom I got the wheels from, he had a lovely RB 197 and a stunning Subaru tucked up.

Stripped the old tyres off and dropped them off with my uncle and he’s sent me this pic today :smile:

I’ll try to pick them up tonight and get them fitted at the weekend.

Not to everyone’s taste however for summer / track wheels they’ll be fine

B2D6F515-DEB4-40E3-A97B-F0D43477A37D.jpeg