Beanys RB 200 cup

Well the day is here and she’s been dropped off at the garage :excited:

Just got to wait for that phone call now

Great start to a build thread. Obviously it helps when you have a car in the best colour...

:wink:

Good luck today. Always a bit of trepidation. Hope it all goes smoothly.

Reactions: Beany
Nice one Chris, good to see you've finally got a thread started for your little RB beauty :wink:

I hope all goes well with the cambelts mate, fingers crossed for you!

She’s back!!

Cost £680 in total which is kinda how much I was expecting. That inc all belts, water pump, full serving inc gear box oil change.

4mm tread on all tyres :/ so looks like new ones on the horizon... think I know what to ask Santa for lol

She’s back!!

Cost £680 in total which is kinda how much I was expecting. That inc all belts, water pump, full serving inc gear box oil change.

4mm tread on all tyres :/ so looks like new ones on the horizon... think I know what to ask Santa for lol

Glad all went well mate, sounds a reasonable price if you got the servicing and oil change in there as well!

4mm! That's loads left, I'd say wait until 2mm then change! Unless you're after some sexy new rubber for Xmas :wink:

Could’ve been worse! Glad she’s back for you mate. 6yrs peace of mind now

As said 4mm plenty. At least thrash the hell out of them before changing:grinning:

Good result fella. It's gone well to have all that done and for no nasty surprises to appear.

Always hurts spending so much on something you can neither see nor feel. But the show of love is always worth it in the long run.

a big surgery is done then...glad she is ok Chris...think you would have saved a few pennies if you took it to Trevor..just an idea mate :thumb:

a big surgery is done then...glad she is ok Chris...think you would have saved a few pennies if you took it to Trevor..just an idea mate :thumb:
Haha Trev was an option mate it’s just the past 2 services and mot have been in Stockport. it’s a trek to get over

Reactions: Pav
Nice ballpark figure for me to aim towards after New Year, thinking Ktec but like you going to Trevor, it's a trek..

Agree with the others, 4mm is plenty!! Get on track with them and burn a few mm off!!:thumb:

She’s back!!

Nice one bud!

Always a good feeling :smiley:

Any skin left on the back of your hand mate:grinning:
Done drivers side... lost my 10mm socket so struggling on passenger. However it’s not that urgent that one hasn’t blow yet :/ no but it’s cold and these delicate hands are suffering :worried:

Probably the best pictorial representation of what it means to have to change bulbs on a Clio 3 RS :smile:

And you picked a nice cold day, when the hands and fingers are already raw :wink: