Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Projects/Progress Threads' started by Beany, Nov 15, 2017.
very valid point
1. Did you have the car before you met your Mrs?
2. If not, did you choose it together and share it, or is it yours yours?
3. How much do you use your back seats?
1. If your mrs thinks for ONE minute she can get away with calling you too old you should see that as a green light to be as childish as you want all the time until she comes to her senses. MY GOD! Imagine you telling her she was too old for something she wanted? WOMEN!!!
2. Tint the windows so all the people she's worried about seeing it (for whatever female reason there could be for that!) can't see it.
3. CAGE!!! 150 bangers.
1. Did you have the car before you met your Mrs? Yes I owned it before we met
2. If not, did you choose it together and share it, or is it yours yours? It’s mine mine and she’s never (not allowed to drive it)
3. How much do you use your back seats? Hardly ever, mostly to dump stuff on
Think I could sway her
Just don't tell her, see how long it takes to notice.
My girlfriend didn't know I lowered the car, put new wheels and spacers, even after I pointed it out....
Think you've pretty much laid it all our there mate. In which case, may I point you back to my third statement?
Bright orange wheels are hard to disguise especially seen as I had them in the living room
Sadly it’s sold pending collection I think
Right, you've started something there mate. If that was me I would SO want to know what the biggest most obvious mod I could get away with before she noticed was!
Pretend it never existed mate.
When I told my wife I'd ordered bright red wheels for the Clio & said it would really make the car she said she didn't know that the wheels weren't red already! I never told her about my lowering springs & she's never noticed them.
Brilliant snapshot of the chat there Chris!
When I got the Mk4 my gf said ‘please don’t ever dare lower it, the last one was so uncomfortable’
Not a peep since I fitted the Cooksports - I just told her it was ‘suspension’ when the box arrived, and she knows I take the car to my mate’s to fit track related parts.
Ask no questions; tell no lies
I'm stunned by all the replies..made me laugh..Chris,I don't think you have a choice but to get it and let her forgive you/get used to it...
Nothing major to report (that means no cage)
The Clio has been taxed for another 12months
So is this something you trying to do to your car Chris?turn it into a track slag?
I’m trying to avoid it for the time being or doing one small step at a time.. December 2019 may be the pivitol turning point
Ohh secrets..I like that..what's happening next year then?
If you're intending on growing up at that point; you can f**k right off.........
Hahahahaha no chance mate
@Pav if things stay the way they are touch wood i’m due for a nice windfall which then should allow me to get a 2nd run around
Happy days Chris..that's great news...