Expensive forged Nimbus Turbo !

image.jpg

image-1.jpg

image-2.jpg

image-3.jpg

image-4.jpg

image-5.jpg

few of the engine coming out didn't have any real dramas had to leave the manifold in place and air con pain in the arse tight to work on these clio's once the engine was out I stripped it of everything I needed sensors flywheel alternator and brackets clutch box etc

Paul I think you need to let me rewrite your thread, too many spelling mistakes, punctuation errors for my liking :wink: Needs to be neater. You know me, MR OCD!

meg engine went in a treat on all the original clio mounts gearbox shafts linkages the lot all seemed to go in without any trouble air con pipes are a bit of a pain

all the blue pipes are temporary till I can afford some black ones I relocated and replaced my header tank with a 172 item I belive this to be the best solution rather than relocate the original fits perfectly around my induction kit than rubs the battery and bonnet this will be replaced with a skinny red top battery once funds allow

the exhaust I used a standard 197 back box a 67mm bit of straight pipe welded to a 225 down pipe with a k tec 2.75 inch de cat I think im going to replace this tho end of the month with a custom jobbie probably 2.75 inch to match the de cat

water pump I replaced the other day as it was noisey my revving up and down isse has fixed itself so nearly time for mapping im so going to have to get a pops and bangs map :smile:

As brilliant as this car is I'm going to sell it 56,000k it's ****ing quick car got a couple of issues tho I'll list below

1 emissions/engine management light on
2 esp light on
3 gearbox engine mount knocking (might change this this week)
4 light dent in boot can be got out
5 small crack in front bumper

i think ink it's worth £6000 any one got any idea what it's worth

As brilliant as this car is I'm going to sell it 56,000k it's ****ing quick car got a couple of issues tho I'll list below

1 emissions/engine management light on
2 esp light on
3 gearbox engine mount knocking (might change this this week)
4 light dent in boot can be got out
5 small crack in front bumper

i think ink it's worth £6000 any one got any idea what it's worth

So you've drempt of owning this car with a meg engine since you were 17 but now you want to sell it.

Why?

What he said ^

Why do so many people wait ages for an engine conversion then always seem to sell them pretty soon after after spending loads!

It's very expensive to run and I want to go traveling more than I want the car as good as it is my mk1 was better so I'm going to sell it make a mk1 and use the change to see East Aisa for six months

I've had that same thought but that's mega money too I'm getting really into drag at the min so I'm build a mk1 turbo with big power to get the mk1 record but mainly want the cash for traveling I'd defo part ex for a drift car tho need a car to get to work in

I've had that same thought but that's mega money too I'm getting really into drag at the min so I'm build a mk1 turbo with big power to get the mk1 record but mainly want the cash for traveling I'd defo part ex for a drift car tho need a car to get to work in

Drifting to work it is then :wink:

I'll defo be drifting to work in something probably a 328 but not till I get back from traveling **** it if I fix the minor problems I'll get better cash for it if try ebay with a £5000 reserve if I could remember my password lol