Bangor - Belfast carriageway Friday 1st Sept

was there anything happening Clio wise in Norther Ireland? I rarely see Clio sports and i seen a few at the weekend there. one on my way to Bangor and 2 on the way back

1. Blue 200 spotted on the carriageway out of Bangor
2 .Possibly a 197 (maybe not sport but it was that shape) in the nicest colour of green I've ever seen. Must have been a spray or wrap job, looked amazing! On the way to Bangor from Belfast on the same road.
3. There was one more i seen on the same day but cant even remember what it was. If i remember correctly he may have been with the green Clio mentioned above

Anyone on here?

Not me but will be from now on as I drive down that road daily to and from home/work......keep an eye out for a 197 white on white with black accents...by the way your 200 looks tidy.

Reactions: Roshi69
Not me but will be from now on as I drive down that road daily to and from home/work......keep an eye out for a 197 white on white with black accents...by the way your 200 looks tidy.

I'll keep the eyes peeled. I go to Bangor regularly, for a run mostly or cinema cause it's usually not that busy compared to Belfast ones [emoji23].

Reactions: R11HOY
The green 197 is owned by a guy called Curtis in almost sure of that. I've seen photos of it on Facebook.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I spotted a lovely Grey 200 (I believe) down in the Harbour industrial estate about 2 weeks ago had red/black accents absolutely stunning but apparently the owner has changed for a Megane. The Megane must be some machine as the clio was as I said bang tidy......
:excited:

I spotted a lovely Grey 200 (I believe) down in the Harbour industrial estate about 2 weeks ago had red/black accents absolutely stunning but apparently the owner has changed for a Megane. The Megane must be some machine as the clio was as I said bang tidy......
:excited:

If that's the same Clio as I knew about the guy changed to a 250 Meg but has recently changed again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Roshi69 Spotted 1
Roshi69 Spotted 14
H New Members 11
chappers83 Spotted 0
deadmau5 Spotted 0