Away round Loch Ness today.

So we decided today to take the wee one to Drumnadrochit today to see the Nessie exhibition. Of course the scenic route was taken up over Culnakirk road to Drumnadrochit (loch ness) then west to Fort Augustus and the back to Inverness via the Dores road and home not forgetting tea at the Castle Restraunt. Here is a couple of snaps of the car and some of the best views going.:kilt:

clio5.JPG

clio1.JPG clio3.JPG

clio2.JPG
:silverdiamond:

So we decided today to take the wee one to Drumnadrochit today to see the Nessie exhibition. Of course the scenic route was taken up over Culnakirk road to Drumnadrochit (loch ness) then west to Fort Augustus and the back to Inverness via the Dores road and home not forgetting tea at the Castle Restraunt. Here is a couple of snaps of the car and some of the best views going.:kilt:

View attachment 115716

View attachment 115719 View attachment 115717

View attachment 115718
Love the Culnakirk road! Great fun if you don't get stuck behind a tourist or a lorry. The run back up the quiet side of the loch to Dores and on to Sneckie is great too. Love that view from the end of the loch just outside Ft. Augustus. Taken the same photo myself more than once.
:kilt:

Reactions: Alan Stewart
Absolutely beautiful, haven't been back home in "YEAR's" I think a wee ferry across the Irish sea to visit the wee sister in Inverness will have to go on the card's.......stunning is all I can say.....BTW the car looks tidy as well
:blackdiamond::kilt::uk:

blooming fantastic road up side of lock ness towards inverness....i really gave the megane some stick on those roads!!!!

Thanks folks it is one of my favorite runs locally, R11HOY Its a clean wee car doesn't get used much mainly a 2nd car for us or a weekend jaunt.

Alan, mine was also bought for a weekend fun vehicle but has gotten so much under my skin that my Z4 Coupe has been lying unused on my drive way for the last 5 weeks:smiley:......in fact I was that guilty I took the BM in for detailing to a local guy hopefully shiney and swirl free paintwork will get me to love it again:tonguewink: Enjoy your car my friend.

Probably wrong place to show but as I mentioned it earlier in this thread ref leaving it languising on my drive due to the 197, here's the Z4 being collected from my mate's after a wee polish. Shame the weather is so crappie.

Attachments

• 20171024_175620-3.jpg
    20171024_175620-3.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 12
  • 20171024_175635-3.jpg
    20171024_175635-3.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 12