Average age and insurance ...

21, 3 Years NCB £1200+400 for a 200cup and a Peugeot 207 on a multicar policy! :headphone:

Admiral 22 years old 3 points. zero no claims thanks to named driver experience sigh
£2500 hmmm... I knew it was bit over but didnt realise so much!!!

Im 22, 3 points zero no claims on a 197 and mine is only £850...could have something to do with post code, where u from?

28 years old, No points, 6 years NCB, fully comp with protected NCB = £702.

23 year olds paying less is crazy! Thought i lived in a nice area but obviously not

living with my rents in cambridgeshire
5 years ncb protected
limited 7k miles
fully comp with admral
£579

thats with my girlfriend on it would be 670 without her on there
and ive had a non fault claim before it went up from 530 when i remembered to say that!!!

kinda annoys me as i was only paying £700 for a 300bhp rx7

God damn annoying, a colleague of mine reversed into me at our work car park, I was in the car but it was stationary, figured my insurance wouldn't be affected as it wasn't my fault. Wrong! They still take the accident as a risk even though it has been resolved as the third parties fault.

I've got a quote for £1k on Admiral/Elephant (same thing, I rang Elephant and they gave me an Admiral quote), however I have insured the whole family in one policy (ironically we all needed to renew around the same time). Without them and my girlfriend I was getting quotes around £2k mark.

Oh, I'm 21, one accident in 08, my fault, smashed into an Audi TT at about 15mph in a country bend where I thought I had right of way - my Toyota Aygo (car at the time) didn't take too much of a battering but the TT was falling apart. Next accident November 2010 (see above reverse), not my fault.

Young drivers need Admiral, even though my experience with them so far has been a sour one.

Ive just paid £460 with esure for my R27, it was by far the cheapest quote. i'm 27, 5 years no claims and been driving for nearly 6 years!

Whats your total excess Paul?

Sorry Chris I have only just seen this! My excess is £600/£650 I can't quite remember which one. I understand that its above average but TBH I would be so gutted if the car was damaged, that paying that sort of money out wouldn't bother me lol!