Auto solos?

pacenotes

Platinum Member
I attened my first Auto solo last month at Goodwood and Im hooked.

Im attending one out the M3 this weekend. Anyone take part in them from this forum? In fact looking at the entry list there is an other 197 on it. Anyone from here?

Its motorsport anyone can do you drive to the location they are taking place in and the organisers set up some cones and you drive through the cones as fast as possible. You cant really crash and us in the smaller powered cars can still do quite good as its not about top speed but more skill.

Its a bit understeery in the 197 but still great fun.

Good to see another competitor on here....done a few autosolo's over the years in a 1000cc Micra of all things with some giant killings along the way!!! Haha.....never tried in the Clio though it too nice to abuse! Good luck with your next one.

Why not look at Abington Carnival?

I did one at the supercar event (also known as dads day out) last year, came 2nd only beaten by a Westfield which I thought weren't bad :smile:

So it was a fun Sunday, Loads of under steer but came 8th over all and 2nd in class. It was a guy in a evo who beat me. But it was a lot closer than I thought.

Ill get some videos up soon.

Hughsie: There was a guy in a micra who was having a ball, came about 15th and beat loads of guys in TVRs and MX5s he was having a ball and that was the main thing!