Australia's only FRB197 (UPDATE 21/2/12)

Hey all,

Ive lurked for long enough so its about time I threw some photos of my car up! Its a 2008 FRB 197, Australia's only FRB 197! :driveby: It was used by Renault as their show car and then later an executive driven car. I picked her up with 7000km on the clock

I bought it bone stock and boring like this
IMGP4226.jpg
I promised myself I wouldnt waste any money modding it... We all know how that goes so now its looking alittle different

Smallersizes9.jpg
Smallersizes6.jpg
smallersizes10.jpg
Smallersizes8.jpg
Smallersizes7.jpg
smallersizes4.jpg

Full RS body kit, Satin black wheels, Satin black diffuser, RS decals, Carbon stubby antenna, 15% tint on 5 rear windows :smile: Future plans include KW1's, LED indicating lights (Hate the egg yolks!), possibly a Jamsport/Ktec back box, Carbon/satin black renault badges... So much for not modding!

Cheers
Liam

Last edited:
thats really nice mate that kit makes the world of diffrence. i bet u can keep it very very clean with the weather u get

Just come back from 3 weeks in Sydney!

Love the car mate, great mod's and great photos.
RB looks even better through a thinner Ozone!!! :drool:

Looks great mate. Nice work. Not a fn of the kit or the stickers, but for some reason they look brilliant on your car??????????????????????? Lol!

Looks Hot Liam, must be some be working hard at the Lolly shop..:liambo:

I am also a OzRenno pest. Top work Ozzy.

Thanks guys, all your comments are greatly appreciated! And Pez I dont work there, mum owns it thats all haha I wouldnt be alive working and living with her!