[AUS] RS Clio III LY - Akra/OZ Content

Cheers mate.

Canon 7D w. 24-105L f4 or 50mm f1.4 lenses, both with circular polarizing filters.

Been looking at your blog, looks like some great meets you're having! I've got the same set up but with a 60D, love the f/1.4 - however I'm planning to go mirrorless soon

Very nice car... I'm in Australia at the moment, amazed by how many Renault Sports are here in Melbourne, literally everywhere.

Loads of 275 and 275 Trophy's at the F1 last week which surprised me slightly considering Renault's small involvement in F1 now.

Not normally a fan of aftermarket alloys on the clio but they look nice! Are they the same offset / size as the standard ones? Guess they are a bit lighter?

Very nice car... I'm in Australia at the moment, amazed by how many Renault Sports are here in Melbourne, literally everywhere.

Loads of 275 and 275 Trophy's at the F1 last week which surprised me slightly considering Renault's small involvement in F1 now.

Aus is a bigger Renaultsport market than the UK now. The Meg 3 and Clio 4 are selling like hot cakes. There are still quite a few 172/182s around too.