Audio shopping.

Where is the best/cheapest place to buy from?

Looking for a double din headunit and speakers.

Cheers

David.

Double din I have always thought were quite expensive on most online shops, seen a few cheap ones on Ebay that seem to do everything for a really low price. Try google shopping

I have had a look through but not too sure what to buy.

Would rather get something from someone established.

Just thought it might be a good idea to get a list of good suppliers.

I am not too sure tbh, something to fill a double din where I can play my iphone music through and do handsfree calls but something with a bit of quality (wouldnt mind dvd compatible to keep certain passengers quiet). Speakers wise, anything that can handle the headunit but have good quality.

give us an idea what specifically you are after and we can all have a look

well matey, options are the new pioneer double din range, i had the avic d3 bt.and now they have upgraded them very nice peice of kit,

bluetooth
dvd
ipod/iphone
mem card slot
usb

very nice and being pioneer youl know its good.

speaker wise it comes down to budget .i mean they start at 20 quid and go to 8k. mine were 550 just for a front set, and they are brill. but had them powered of 1k amp.

as im quite into audio and had a full sq setup ino a fair bit, so if need any help dont mind helping matey..

i would sugggest the hertz audio tho, there are 5 different ranges they do.

hope this helps..

sorry 2 spam the post but could some one please tell me where yuu get the cable 2 change the standard cd player i have the 6 disc changer one n cannot get the cable anywhere thanks