Audible Shift Indicator?

From memory it has neither.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It definitely has a light indicator as I saw it for myself tonight. That's the first time I've revved it that far! :excited:

I was just wondering if there was an audible indicator that could be turned on/off.

Reactions: sevenfourate
Mine is switched on at 7750rpm. Anything below that its off :smile:

Seriously. It's not switchable on a 200. I've always been lead to believe and thought no 197 came with an audible beep.

Cheers Shuv I think my car is in shock that it got driven never mind nearly redlined!

Ha ha ha ha !

Lovely day here. Presume was a sunny outing for you too....

I've heard mine less than a handful of times. First time was a heart-stopping 'WTF have I done now' moment.....

197 has a shift light only, 200 has shift light and audible beep. I've had both sets of dials in my 197, the 200 dials are the ones with a coloured tacho (commonly yellow but there are a few white ones knocking about).

Reactions: sevenfourate
197 has a shift light only, 200 has shift light and audible beep. I've had both sets of dials in my 197, the 200 dials are the ones with a coloured tacho (commonly yellow but there are a few white ones knocking about).

White dials on Gordini's (?) and all very late 200's yes.

I'd love them over my yellow version if I'm honest....

Can confirm my Renault rev-related alarm clock is working this morning... :smile:

Not entirely sure if fitting 200 clocks in a 197 automatically gives this feature ?