Attn. all Photobucket users

Is it just me or have some of the pics hosted on PB started to show again?

Hope someone can help,me out, have had this issue before, joined Flickr and when I select a pic and go to share it a window pops up with the link txt in it, that's all ok but I seem to find it impossible to copy the whole line in the window, I can only copy what's in the box on the screen, using an iPad

I couldn't get my head around flickr so now use imgur really easy to use

No experience of imgur. But I find Flickr easier than Photobucket in many ways...

Most of it due to less pop-ups, adverts and other screen-filling junk I suspect !

Hope someone can help,me out, have had this issue before, joined Flickr and when I select a pic and go to share it a window pops up with the link txt in it, that's all ok but I seem to find it impossible to copy the whole line in the window, I can only copy what's in the box on the screen, using an iPad

@Jimmy @Chris ?

Sorry @Cossers - I'm not an iPad user despite everyone in the house having one. Old school PC user here :smile:

On PC - I:

Upload pic to Flickr
Save it to an album.
Click to see all image sizes
Pick my size
Cope the image address
Upload to here using the icon to the right of the smiley face icon when replying.

Hope that might help ?

Reactions: Chris
Yeah I have had the same issue with flickr, I think its because the flickr site is not tablet/mobile friendly as such, and they encourage you to use the app.

Best of uploading images to the site now, using the upload image button. Unless of course you want to use it on PC.

Yeah I have had the same issue with flickr, I think its because the flickr site is not tablet/mobile friendly as such, and they encourage you to use the app.

Best of uploading images to the site now, using the upload image button. Unless of course you want to use it on PC.

Sorry for all the questions, when I click the image tab on here it asks for a URL address, is that not the same as what I'm trying to copy (and can't do due to using an iPad) and paste from Flickr?

Similar Thread Suggestions