Apple o2 Rant...

What a bunch of *&^&%

Have 8 mobiles with them on a business account also have a private acounts manager, Broke my 3g the other week went for a dip in the washing mashine but that was the last of my problems, Phoned up o2 who have been out of stock of this phone for over a month to make an insurance claim and told id have one within 3 days...obviously not, spoke to the manager and he has no idea when there coming in, so i had an idea im due an upgrade ill get the new iphone 4 again not in stock have to wait,

I can sympathise if the problem is with apple and production but i spent 3k alone on my mobile the other month and you'd think theyd at least offer a loan phone or a alternative replacement but no.. ill just sit here with no phone not make any calls...where's the business ethics in that from a phone company!

Ontop of that i decided to take out my Broadband with 02 as until now theye been very good, But my new build address is not on there system (was only registered with the post office recently) that i can understand but to then be told they cant do anything for 30 days till the system updates?...how do this comapny make money! so they wont sell me BB cause they cant see my address yet other companys such as BT were bitting my arm off,

How can apple who have relaesd 3 iphones still get it so badly wrong i actually think the owners of these comapnys are i wont use the word as it can be deamed offensive but you know what i mean! theres no excuse.

Sorry needed to vent!

Lol I know where you are coming from!

TBH I hate having to deal with big compaines (despite working for one) there is no sense of 'customer satisfaction' and most companies cannot seem to grasp the idea of 'repeat business.' I have always found in situations like this it is best to speak face-to-face in one of thier stores. If you can keep calm and friendly and build a rapport with one of the staff they will normally bend over backwards to help rectify the situation - might be worth a try.