Anyone use CAD

Fernandez

Gold Member
As title really, looking for someone who can create something really simple for me in CAD from an original piece that I will supply. Should be very simple and I can either pay you in cash or carbon.

PM me your number if you can help and I'll call to discuss.

He has AutoCAD and SolidWorks on his laptop mate, he's on them all day everyday at work.

Have a look in the fabrication section and there's some screengrabs of stuff he's working on for the A4. :wink:

Hi mate I work for Dyson as an engineer so do CAD everyday. Can work in proengineer or unigraphics to create whatever you want. Just let me know :smile:

Hi mate I work for Dyson as an engineer so do CAD everyday. Can work in proengineer or unigraphics to create whatever you want. Just let me know :smile:

Nice one, looks like I'm getting a full stable of contacts...

Dyson, now that's cool.. My wife is constantly going on at me to get the Dyson out and vacuum the floor, being a man this is not something I relish. However, if Dyson were to make a back pack, jet pack flame thrower inspired, twin bin monster with trigger mounted hose then I'd do it everyday...

It's a fun job! I design the handhelds. I will take your suggestion to my boss for the next model!!

Put "dyson trial by fire 1" into YouTube - someone has attempted to do what your after by vacuuming up petrol!

My wife has just said "OMG, he designed the Animal, they're awesome I so want one"

Gonna find that YouTube now..

This one..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQDe1yHG3rI[/YOUTUBE]

So if my house catches fire I'm going straight for the Dyson.

That's the one! How that ******* still works when they are done with it I have no idea. We test our stuff to destruction...but not that far!

CAD aside...if you can sort me with cheap carbon. I can sort you cheap Dyson or pay you in them haha!

Hahaha that's brilliant! :smiley:

My missus loves them, we have three at the moment and she's after one of those new ball ones now too. There's another one of ours at my parents too, so technically we own four between us. Great bit of kit.

Haha yeh when people get them they kind of keep buying them! I have 3 and then my parents have 1 each.

I think the fans are the coolest though!!