Anyone doing some serious distance driving this year??

Mike

Gestapo
Platinum Member
Anyone pushing the boat out this summer in their car?

Pushing up the miles (as it should be done)?

Where you going in the car this year?

My little red beastie will have about 4000 miles put on her in a month this summer lo. South West France, Germany and Scotland between beginning of June and July lol!!!!

Am I bovvered? I will be when the fuel bill comes through lol!

No doubt we'll be doing various roadtrips this year, as well as at least one trackday.

Am with you on this one. No point in buying a RS Clio if you aint gonna drive it some.

I fancied going over to the continent for summer, wanted to go italy and france and anywhere else the wheels took me. Get some right bargains on the chunnel too!! What plans you got for while you're over there?

I fancied going over to the continent for summer, wanted to go italy and france and anywhere else the wheels took me. Get some right bargains on the chunnel too!! What plans you got for while you're over there?

Well, a group of 10 of us are going to the Nurburgring in June, and me and the wife are going to my Uncles in SW France in June too....just to lie in the sun and totally and utterly relax :smile:

Good times - but would like more Renault presence at the Nurburgring lol!!

Sounds great mate, almost tropical down there in the south of france isn't it! Haha. You'll burn just as much in your time on the track as getting there and back :wink:...Hope you got a few sets of conti's too :smile:

Hahha, not taking it on the track itself - I just can't do it lol!

I'll go on with someone else.

I want to take the 197 to Iceland, would really love to!

Pizzas and ice cream iceland or slide all over the road iceland? :smiley: I'm not a fan of the slippy stuff personally I would like a holiday to Alaska though, man that place looks amazing!!

Well, a group of 10 of us are going to the Nurburgring in June, and me and the wife are going to my Uncles in SW France in June too....just to lie in the sun and totally and utterly relax :smile:

Good times - but would like more Renault presence at the Nurburgring lol!!

Nah iv not got anything planned this year.... :001_rolleyes:

Im working on it though!

Planning on a trip to the south of France myself, seems like a popular destination! Just come back from two weeks cycling around Nice, Monaco, Cannes etc and fell in love with it! Definitely know some really good driving routes. My friend had got a place in St Tropez so all I need now is a car and a serious fuel fund :smile:

I'm doing the Ring before the Renault Sport Spa track day in May, that'll be my furthest trip in a Clio. Can't wait, never done either before.

Nah iv not got anything planned this year.... :001_rolleyes:

Ban.....

Im working on it though!

Maybe no ban.....

Planning on a trip to the south of France myself, seems like a popular destination! Just come back from two weeks cycling around Nice, Monaco, Cannes etc and fell in love with it! Definitely know some really good driving routes. My friend had got a place in St Tropez so all I need now is a car and a serious fuel fund :smile:

Cycling?!?! I get angry when I go on roads on a bike - a car just has to overtake me and I think "sod this, using your right foot is so much easier than doing this" :smile::smile::smile:

Ban.....

Maybe no ban.....

Cycling?!?! I get angry when I go on roads on a bike - a car just has to overtake me and I think "sod this, using your right foot is so much easier than doing this" :smile::smile::smile:

TBH it might just be easier for me to get a new job lol!

Yeah it does my head in too which is why is stick to the hardcore off-road stuff! Miles more fun and you get completely caked up which is great too! :thumbup:

Probably heading to Spa this yr with some mates in a variety of cars, R26, Scooby STI Type Uk, Fiesta ST an Citreon C2 VTS.