Another ST

I get stuff from cleanmycar or something like that. Good prices and all the best products :smile: nice car as well very big jump.

we found the same with insurance as my oh had a Clio 1.2 then got the r27 and was £300 cheaper :smile:

Well, chosen my reg.

Could have had FL63PUU or FL63PUF but decided against either of those

I didn't get to choose mine as the guy that I replaced did so.

I liked both of those number plates you've disregarded :tongueout:

Mine is HY63 MKD I think which isn't too bad.

Well picked her up last night, straight to shell and filled up with V-Power.

So far so good, been very sensible, but feels great.

Here's a few pics from when I picked her up

photo5.jpg

photo4.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo2.jpg

And then an instagram one.

photo1.jpg

These are only taken off my phone, will get some better ones over the next few days as I am away and will take the camera!

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 16
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 15
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 15
  • photo 4.jpg
    photo 4.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 16
  • photo 5.jpg
    photo 5.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 18
Woah woah woah haha

I will quote this when I get my pics up.

Looks great though!

This colour with those wheels was on my wish list...stealth motor, just like my black Clio 200. My wife talked me out of it though, said it would be too similar to what I had.

Very very nice though.

Photobucket seems to lose a bit of the image quality. But here are a couple from the weekend away with a trip through the peaks.

FiestaST-01.jpg

One the misses thought was highly amusing

FiestaST-04.jpg

FiestaST-02.jpg

Fiesta-ST---03.jpg

New camera and the photography skills need some improvements.

Loving the car though.

Also can't recommend Mottram Hall highly enough, had a fantastic few days away. Turned up and Wayne Rooney and Rory Mcilroy were shooting the new Nike advert aswell so quite an entertaining afternoon.

Attachments

• Fiesta ST - 01.jpg
    Fiesta ST - 01.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 11
FYI, Flickr is a much better image hosting site. It doesnt rape the quality of the images near as much as photobucket.

As for the car. She looks superb. I still can't believe I didnt like the "fish face" when it initially came out (Though I was the exact same with the old Clio 200). It does look nice and aggressive from the front, though still has a nice subtlety about it.

Well I ordered some products online and had them deleivered in time for this weekend.

Plan was to wash the car on Saturday... I started, get it jet washed, and then the rain/wind came, so left it for this morning.

How it looked before

Dirty-Badge.jpg

Dirty-Rear-End.jpg

Started on the wheels. Bilbury wheel cleaner and an EZ brush, couldn't believe how easy the crap came off.

Dirty-Wheel.jpg

Clean-Wheel.jpg

So on to the main, washed from the roof down, with the two bucket method (well one and a washing up bowl), did the shuts with a small detailing brush and some Citrus Power.

Washed with Auto finesse lather and a lambs wool mitt, one panel at a time and rinsed. Then checked for any bits I had missed and went over those, I seemed to miss quite a few, I'm blaming the black car.

ST-Soapy.jpg

Love the fleck in this

fleck.jpg

Rinsed

water-badge.jpg

After that, dried the whole car and used my tested pot of DJ Blue Velvet.

Haze.jpg

Buffed off and some beading and reflection shots!

Poor-Reflec.jpg

Better-Reflc.jpg

Better-Reflc-2.jpg

Bead1.jpg

Bead2.jpg

Bead3.jpg

Still haven't quite mastered the reflection shots, don't seem to get much depth of colour from the car.

And one of the tyre gel on.

Tyre-Gel.jpg

Hopefully she will be a bit easier to clean for the next few months now. Try and keep on top of it.