Another 200t

2014 200t lux cup with full leather and R link

So far it's been corrected and sealed with a ceramic coating by DMC in Newbury and had a full service and first MOT just before we picked it up.
Next things to do are have the wheels refurbed as I'm not happy with the finish on them and find out which brake is squeaking when warm!

Attachments

• 20170904_124241.png
    20170904_124241.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 19
RLink is the system in the centre console that you do everything on - nav, radio, settings, Monitor (if applicable).
Car looks lovely Matt, and good to see more Mk4 owners turning up on here. Enjoy!

Welcome!

Judging by that photo, DMC have done some very good work!

Hope you enjoy the motor.

RLink is the system in the centre console that you do everything on - nav, radio, settings, Monitor (if applicable).
Car looks lovely Matt, and good to see more Mk4 owners turning up on here. Enjoy!
Ah! Is it the same across all models? My mum has a 1.2 something or other with a massive screen in the center console, it's pretty smart.

welcome aboard Matt..hope you are enjoying your car as everybody else on here..
as above,feel free to ask as many q's as you want...

Cheers guys, very happy with the car (other than the squeaky brake!) Not that I get to drive it as much as the Mrs does! It was a dealer demo so has every option box ticked

Reactions: nutnutwelshman
Hiya Matt and welcome to the forum.

Lovely car.....and you let the wife drive it too !! ?? You 100% sure on getting that wheel refurb just yet :smile:

Enjoy your stay here buddy..........

Similar Thread Suggestions