Also back in an RS at last..!

Hi guys,

As I've just picked up my RS 200 Cup in Glacier White I thought I'd best introduce myself.

I had a black '52 plate 172 from new for 5 years before succumbing to a Land Rover fetish I'd had for 20 years in the form of a tricked out Defender (I also had a KTM Superduke for my speed kicks..!) before straying to the dark side this last 12 months in the form of a mid-life crises 3.0i BMW Z4..!

Got a great trade in on Lookers of Colchester's demo car (I don't want to hear any horror stories of anybody ragging in on a test drive please..!) and I love it.

It's got A/C and Recaro's and black satin Speedlines. Looks the nuts and has real road presence.

Photos to follow when I've given it a once over with my detailing gear (bit of a fanatic).

I live in Haywards Heath, West Sussex but work up in Lutterworth, Leicestershire in the week (long story) so hope to see some of you around.

Cheers
- Andy

welcome!! do you actually have the number plate in your picture on your 200? that's quite a cool idea to have it backwards lol.
i look forward to the pictures!

Thanks for all the welcomes... at the risk of being flamed I think comments on this forum are a lot more friendly and constructive to those on cliosport.net which I feel has become a little juvenille and hostile (apart from the wild track builds on there).

As soon as I get the V5 through yes the plate will go on... I know it's a little silly but it makes me smile. Most people don't get it and think I'm called Terry or something..! ;/

Already got silvertech bulbs in today to lose the fried egg look and a set of mats (how much..?!) - my two boys love being able to get their car seats in the back of "Daddy's new 'white' car" as obviously a Z4 isn't too kiddy friendly..! They're only 2 and almost 4 years old but already proper petrolheads..!

3" mangowalk ariel next and a damned good clean, hopefully tomorrow..!

Oooooooooh look where I live too :smile:

Can't say I've seen you about though?!

But now I am sure I will!!!