Alignment help

Doogle

Winner - POTM March 2018
Hey all,

I am getting some Michelin PS4's fitted soon and a full alignment. Ive had significant suspension and steering parts replaced since my last alignment but I was never happy with how the car handled. It was 'ok' but not 'wow'. I have narrowed this down to turn in and a feeling of having to turn too much and the car not being as responsive as I'd like.

Here were my last alignment values (rear is going to be sorted soon)
20180726_231556.jpg
Do I need to run less negative toe (closer to zero toe) or more (further from zero toe) to make the car feel more responsive?

Whats the downsides of this? (Straight line stability, braking, tramlining, etc)

My car now has Cup shocks with Eibach Pro springs. Previously it had standard full fat shocks and H&R springs, which made it sit lower than the current Eibachs.

Any help is appreciated!

I have no idea lol

But I have print out for mine, I will find it out when I’m back in da muff next weekend.

You can have a go in mine if you want to have a comparison ??

I have no idea lol

But I have print out for mine, I will find it out when I’m back in da muff next weekend.

You can have a go in mine if you want to have a comparison ??

Id like to see how much different it drives with the decat manifold too. You wanted a go in mine with to test out the Sprint Booster didnt you?