Alien Invasion

excellent Daz love it i've seen this colour in the flesh and your photo's dont do it justice it's an amazing colour can't wait to see it at Oulton Park next month will have get some pictures with my LY and your AG for all thoes optional extra haters

Yes mate that will be cool,and we both have the contoversial cup spoiler :smiley:
You deffo booked up then?

Nice looking motor dazbav

Look forward to reading your reply to ozi.

Still early days as running in but now on 475miles since thursday lunchtime,need to hit 600 then will open it up.
Early impressions it feels more responsive low down bearing in mind im only going to 3500rpm,also the cornering and steering feels more on rails but i did not have the cup chassis on the 197.
The front end as most people say needs to be seen in the flesh,then it just grows on you and from being unsure about the black front in early press shots i now love it. Colour is fantastic but so hard to capture. 'Dayc' did some pics today with his pro camera and it looks lighter still

I had the same problem capturing the toro red colour. Would always come out a fair bit lighter then in flesh :mellow:

For close-up shots of the colour/near the car try changing the shutter speed higher and then rework the pic in PS - whites/blacks/contrast etc. You'll get a much more decent picture this way :thumbup1:

ps. could you make a pic of the interior (the center console)? :smile: