Alien Green Clio 200 i won't modify.....ish

Drove up to York today for Christmas, it was a good 240 mile trip but the place is lovely! Bar the Clio being very loud it was pretty good as well for the trip and I managed half a tank at 35 mpg! Pretty happy with that, will explore the dales or moors after Christmas too. Not sure which one though!

Reactions: Big Ben
Small write up!

015E51FD-FF7F-48E6-9DD4-C8374147E001.jpeg So managed to make it to the Yorkshire Dales whilst up here for Christmas, the drive in the morning was horrendous and the the snow awful but I knew if I carried on heading NW it wougld thin out a bit and luckily I was correct!

Needed to get some good heat in the AD08Rs but after that the car was great fun and really suited to these roads, wasn’t wanting for anything else I think bar some more torque and maybe a diff, but the hills were huge and icy so can be forgiven a little.

60AD7F21-DEC4-48EE-B673-889539807142.jpeg CC1B5435-B2F2-456D-B204-CB4C82F6E99A.jpeg

The bottom of the dales were nice and dry which was good and the little villages were fairly quiet! Some parts had no snow at all!

The car needs a damn good clean when I’m back and a service, bar that plans turn to next year. Induction kit and remap are a must for the engine, brakes I’ll work on and anything bigger will have to see! Over 75k now on the clock and going just as well as when I got it on 34k back in August 2015.

Attachments

• 0BEB134A-7794-48F9-9728-4D622D3BE27A.jpeg
    0BEB134A-7794-48F9-9728-4D622D3BE27A.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 12
Looks great James. I visited the dales last year and loved the whole area. Will return in 2018 for certain.

I like your comment on getting heat into the Yokos. Must’ve taken some spirited driving to achieve that in the conditions:wink:

Reactions: James17
Looks great James. I visited the dales last year and loved the whole area. Will return in 2018 for certain.

I like your comment on getting heat into the Yokos. Must’ve taken some spirited driving to achieve that in the conditions:wink:

Yeah can’t believe I’ve never driven them before!

Haha thanks, I didn’t go too mental or at least not what I think lol some of the hills going down we’re a bit bloody scary! The drive was a bit uncomfortable in the Clio but the dales made me love it again.

Similar Thread Suggestions