Alien Green Clio 200 i won't modify.....ish

Good stuff looking forward to seeing some pics :smile: i pick up my AG sometime this week after putting a deposit on one weekend can't wait :smiley:

We all "cant wait" :smile:

Gonna be a long few days.........

****Gonna need a video when the exhaust is on James. Bet your looking forward to that !!!

Reactions: mr freeze
Good stuff looking forward to seeing some pics :smile: i pick up my AG sometime this week after putting a deposit on one weekend can't wait :smiley:

nice! well don't be afraid to use it, i bought mine last august on about 35,000 and I'm now on 57,000! a little extreme but i love driving it, hopefully ill make this a track day/fun car when i can afford something else

Reactions: mr freeze
nice! well don't be afraid to use it, i bought mine last august on about 35,000 and I'm now on 57,000! a little extreme but i love driving it, hopefully ill make this a track day/fun car when i can afford something else

The car i'am getting is a 59plate with 38k on the clock at present but the mileage won't go up like yours as it will just be a weekend car for me .

managed to get some decent pics today, sorry for the car being a little dirty. also been running Vpower all the time and fitted an ITG panel filter which has made a noticeable difference. sharper throttle and pulls a fraction harder at the top end. rather pleased with it so far. can't wait to get an akrapovic and start track days

fullsizeoutput_1d02_zps2o2hqvlb.jpg

great photos..you noticed any diff with the ITG filter??

yeah i think its made a difference, slightly sharper throttle and blips a fraction faster on downshifts. probably helps that I've started using Vpower since i havent since i bought the car last year. for £50 id say its a great cheap mod

I'm using BP ultimate and a standard filter at the moment. Do you think the ITG/Piper or K&N is a worthy upgrade?

Pez
if you have a spare £50 lying around then go for it...it will make a diff if you have some more mods done to your car,,and you are looking to have it mapped..
gotta start somewhere,dont we??

if you have a spare £50 lying around then go for it...it will make a diff if you have some more mods done to your car,,and you are looking to have it mapped..
gotta start somewhere,dont we??

Yeah that's true. At the moment it's all about getting the important stuff done. I will eventually look in to mapping. Now Iv been driving it for a couple of weeks I notice a flat spot around 2,3k rpm?

possible..never had one with the standard exhaust still on the car...have you got an aftermarket system??

I havnt changed anything my self, but it's got a diffrent back box and missing the middle box. Still has cat and pre cat by the looks.

I'm using BP ultimate and a standard filter at the moment. Do you think the ITG/Piper or K&N is a worthy upgrade?

Pez
I bought the ITG purely because it can be washed and reused. I do think the car runs better on the higher octane fuel though.

Reactions: RSPez
Thing i love about this car is how much better it feels compared to my 197, had a very early 06 car and you can feel all the little improvements made along the way. the steering is sharper and heavier, the gearbox has much better ratios and the suspension corners flatter with much more control and adjustability over it than i had in my 197, it just feels like a more sorted product. i know this is stuff that has been written and spoken about for the past 7 years but when i slide into the recaros it always feel special to me even though this is my only car which i use quite a lot. I plan on doing some road trips to the alps, wales, scotland and just everywhere when i have the time. my 197 had 114,000 miles on it and I'm more than happy to run this thing well over that haha even if some people may not think its a good idea i want to keep this thing alive and epic for a long time to come.

Reactions: RSPez and Jimmy

Similar Thread Suggestions