alien green 200

i just like the idea but im yet to see one plus you very really see one for sale second hand because of the original cost and the fact there still quite new bet they haven't sold that many

Wouldn't touch one second hand - Pretty much All the press cars were AG. Almost all the 200 videos you can find on the web featuring "spirited driving" are AG Cars !

hmmmm good point i just don't know what im buying yet. My mot runs out end of September that is if my car last's till then - blowing exhaust, engine warning light, engine cuts out (regularly) passenger door card and handle snapped off, driver door handle not working (arm out to get out). all i know it's either going to be one of the last 197's or early 200

i was kinda the opposite to most, i really liked it in the press shots etc, then in the flesh i was slightly disappointed.

but then each to thier own, and its nice there is a decent range of colours available. And the less that get Storm Grey, the happier i will be! haha

ag is such a strange colour and changes with different light - would i have one in that colour hell yes if it was the right price :thumbup1:

would i have one at the moment....nope i like RB1 tooo much :001_wub:

Alien green is so nice in person (spusnik?? is the only person ive seen capture the true essence of the green).

Storm grey is minging (my girlfriend described it as dirty white socks!)

Liquid yellow is where its at, but once again only some photos do it justice.

Best colour for the 200 (Imo).

Hard to photograph, yes. Cant be beaten, even by LY. Realistically you wont have to pay the £1200 asking price.

Similar Thread Suggestions