Alien Green 200 Cup *** New AG 200 (number 3) from page 85***

Who bought N0ddie's car then ?
Hi guys,

I bought the car. Didnt hang around as I loved the spec, the exhaust on it is incredible but also the B14's which are pretty much the perfect fast road suspension. Luckily I had a really good friend who lived near Martin who was able to help me. Within talking to Martin I think I had the car within an hour. Waiting on plates to transfer and will then get a flight up to Scotland to get the car. Cannot wait.

Hi guys,

I bought the car. Didnt hang around as I loved the spec, the exhaust on it is incredible but also the B14's which are pretty much the perfect fast road suspension. Luckily I had a really good friend who lived near Martin who was able to help me. Within talking to Martin I think I had the car within an hour. Waiting on plates to transfer and will then get a flight up to Scotland to get the car. Cannot wait.

Somebody needs to phone the police you stole it off him at that price :smile: its easy a 8k car if not more .

Reactions: Mossy and Jimmy
Didnt you already have one or did you sell it recently. I saw your car at Origine last summer - stunning. It won a prize too.

Yes that was me mate :smile: and a lovely lovely car but too lovely that I didn't like driving it, Northcuploop now owns it and I am missing it.

What says Mug more than getting AG 200 #3 :grin:

49253297792_927f066d40_b.jpg
Collected yesterday. This one is a keeper (its now a third car and not my daily) and its got a few wee thing done to it.

• KTR cat back
  • KTR remap
  • Cooksport springs
  • V6 airbox (Battery in boot)
  • KTR discs all around
  • Retrimmed Recaros
  • RS spolier & skirts
The one small issue with the car is that both headlights do allow water ingress (One much worse than the other) so they'll have to be changed in the not too distant future.

View attachment 137754
Collected yesterday. This one is a keeper (its now a third car and not my daily) and its got a few wee thing done to it.

• KTR cat back
  • KTR remap
  • Cooksport springs
  • KTR discs all around
  • Retrimmed Recaros
  • RS spolier & skirts
The one small issue with the car is that both headlights do allow water ingress (One much worse than the other) so they'll have to be changed in the not too distant future.
Looks good that mate. Think I might've seen it on the Facebook page for sale?

Water ingress is a good excuse for projectors though right!?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

View attachment 137754

• KTR cat back
  • KTR remap
  • Cooksport springs
  • KTR discs all around
  • Retrimmed Recaros
  • RS spolier & skirts
Looks very nice and welcome #3

many mods beyond headlights for this one ?

I'm not sold on the Ktr exhaust tbh. It does drone a good bit. Another Akrapovic is in the plans but not at the moment. I'm the same with the Cooksport springs. I will replace them with coilovers at some point but again not soon.

What I need is for the spring to arrive so I can get on track and see what's what. But definitely glad to be back behind the wheel of a 200.

Reactions: lewishunter98
I'm not sold on the Ktr exhaust tbh. It does drone a good bit. Another Akrapovic is in the plans but not at the moment. I'm the same with the Cooksport springs. I will replace them with coilovers at some point but again not soon.

What I need is for the spring to arrive so I can get on track and see what's what. But definitely glad to be back behind the wheel of a 200.
I had that with the ktr system. Sounds great when giving it the beans but it's so droney

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Similar Thread Suggestions