Albi blue R27 427/500 progress thread now with service&catcams fitted 18/10/2011

Around the same as Itg set up , dont know what to go for yet ,
Did they take yours out after it had been on the ground again ? Was watching them do it and was there when you called up.

Cheeky vid of what she sounds like for now , will get a proper video of the car sorted soon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99X0YaF-bGM

Leigh

oh rite well dont actually no how much that is either lol. well i not sure she said they were going to and she would definately ring me bk yesterday to let me no what is happening but never got a phone call so i will ring them again today, its been a week and a half since its been up there and seems like a lifetime :worried: lol. also looking at getting matched inlets aswell would you say to do v6 air box and inlets before getting the cams so they can map it all at the same time?
cheers dan

Can do if you want doesnt make too much of a difference , he's left part a little more lean for me ready for when i do the same as what you have said, Andy can sort that out for you , They where all very busy with mine yesterday as i had come from 300 miles away and i have been there 48 hours , should be fine now anyway

Leigh

mines a 197 matey,going to make a custom silicone nuckle hose from the old one and point the filter down the back off the engine,i would have thought the air would be warmer down there than from the inner wing? but i'll give it a go anyway if people have had gains,wouldn't have thought there would be a noticeable difference though so won't no till its back on the rollers

yeah that looks like a good set up mate,i've also thought about running the filter across the top of the battery and down behind the head light into the bumper,i've got a varley red top 15 battery on so there's plenty of space

Yes thats what im thinking unless i can see a simlar setup for less , Im looking just need to have a good look around before i chuck more money at it,

haha I know how you feel! But thinking I may get that as it seems like the simplist/best solution... and I could either fit it myself before going there or get them to fit it on that day... as I'm having matched inlets done at the same time :wink:

No and not too much either so looking forward to the gains!! :smile:
Just need to think about the maxogen kit... It's so tempting but a lot of money if its sh*te. Can't find any reviews on it for a 197/200 other than k-tecs site where it says it makes 6bhp but no graph to prove it :worried:

Nice job Leigh..nice job 8)

Cheers mate !

No and not too much either so looking forward to the gains!! :smile:
Just need to think about the maxogen kit... It's so tempting but a lot of money if its sh*te. Can't find any reviews on it for a 197/200 other than k-tecs site where it says it makes 6bhp but no graph to prove it :worried:

Ive seen a few gain around that with my own eyes , well worth it in the long run.

Haha oh yes. I have the miltek and now de-catted it is immense!!! but was very jealous of Bens yozza when I heard it!!
I look forward to the videos :smile:

Thought i would share some pics of Number 427
Pics are from my good mate craig who offerd to take some pics as he is doing this sort of stuff in college , Not bad pics from him !

All comments welcome tomorrow i will update the thread with a video too.

IMG_7899.gif
IMG_7900.gif
IMG_7879.gif
IMG_7894.gif
IMG_7884.gif
IMG_7881.gif
IMG_7904.gif
IMG_7902.gif
IMG_7882.gif
IMG_7905.gif
IMG_7907.gif
IMG_7908.gif