akrapovic delivery time

That's a bit toss! I waited over a month the first time before I cancelled
it. This time it came within 2 weeks

To be honest I'm on the verge of cancelling now

paid in full too so I'm sitting here without an exhaust and a grand down.

apparently its goin to be here tomorrow. If not I want my money back and I will just try a milltek instead.

apparently its goin to be here tomorrow. If not I want my money back and I will just try a milltek instead.

Hold on mate trust me it will be worth it

dont! You'll regret it. I felt like you the first time I ordered and cancelled, then wish I hadn't.

The milltek won't be in the same league at all. It's perfect IMO. Excellent build, no drone and fits as it should. I think these akrapovic are built to order, Hence the delay.

I'll get some vids up over the weekend, got an hours motorway trip to derby!

Last edited:
well it didn't come today...

been given the right run around again, promised delivery date after delivery date only to be messed around. I'm generally pretty miffed with the whole thing now...

i was told it was going to be delivered this morning (at least the 3rd time I've been given a delivery day) but it wasn't and again I'm left chasing after it.

to cut a long story short i phoned the courier, who didn't know where it was (but knew it was in the UK somewhere either tam worth or gateshead)….

i managed to chase a few depots and apparently it IS in my local depot. the van driver was phoned and he didn't have it but they had a look and found it in the depot.

anyway, they're going to let me pick it up tomorrow instead of wait till monday.

its a shame the shop or the importer didn't chase this for me. surely this isn't up to me to sort out? if i hadn't phoned the courier depots myself i don't know when it would have turned up.

well it didn't come today...

been given the right run around again, promised delivery date after delivery date only to be messed around. I'm generally pretty miffed with the whole thing now...

i was told it was going to be delivered this morning (at least the 3rd time I've been given a delivery day) but it wasn't and again I'm left chasing after it.

to cut a long story short i phoned the courier, who didn't know where it was (but knew it was in the UK somewhere either tam worth or gateshead)….

i managed to chase a few depots and apparently it IS in my local depot. the van driver was phoned and he didn't have it but they had a look and found it in the depot.

anyway, they're going to let me pick it up tomorrow instead of wait till monday.

its a shame the shop or the importer didn't chase this for me. surely this isn't up to me to sort out? if i hadn't phoned the courier depots myself i don't know when it would have turned up.

What a pain mate , tho I'm sure ur a happy man now :smile:

yeah pretty pleased with it!

really frustrating i won't have time to fit it though for a couple of weeks!

was tempted to take the diffuser off tonight and at least get the tail pipe trims fitted but not really gaining anything by doing that so will just wait till I'm home next