Boosted 7UP track toy - New Toy Revealed

Not sure if you can edit the post Danny but you need to delete the [URL/] bits at the start and end of the link, then pics should display fine.

Just tried that however it's not working, still displays it but after editing without any.. so confused

All i can say is ive uploaded pics via photobucket this afternoon ok.

Your only using the [IMG.] part of the URL's they provide beside each pic as before ?

Weird..........

Reactions: DannyAG200
Continued update as didn't work originally

Abit of behind the scene photo!

D6BF2FC6-4401-44C0-9FFE-E6F33733E9BB_zpsacfvcs01.jpg

Now it wasn't until I had my cupracer wheels on I noticed how bad the car was bent at the rear. The toe in on the rear was around 6 degrees out one side.
so woke up again nice and early, ripped my old beam off and installed its replacement, putting it all back together gave me a good opertunaty to copper slip bits that needed and lube, cleaned up my coilovers and then installed my pads.

A9CC032B-7D10-49B5-8358-8AE9505E586A_zpscewxsrc9.jpg

Had the beams together to see if I could see where it was bent however couldn't see until my wheels were on.

D2ACD764-FFBA-4FF3-B19C-68BFB18C3CC4_zps8k2hhj40.jpg

With that all on and pads taken for a bedding in drive we were all set to leave at 4:30am Tuesday to head to Oulton Park!
Headed out nice and early with an rb182 and his friend in his evo

Started of fairly dry which was perfect for me to one get used to the track but two mainly to get used to my new setup. Since my last track day I've had my bucket seats in, new cupracer coilovers and full geo set up.

By the end of the day it was getting wet on the track and which I was then going faster in wet than I was in the dry. Car was full off grip and behaved very well!

Pleasantly surprised how well it performed.

However for the evo it didn't end up too well and hit a barrier :worried: so to lighten the mood up we got this bunch over for photos haha.

Rear quarter, light, ayc pump, boot and bumper damaged.

B3E02CB1-A748-4981-9FC0-63FC3D18205A_zpsnaumvb7r.jpg

Sir Chris Hoy happened to be in the garage next to us so had him over with the car for a photo. Had a little chat also as around 14 years ago in my bmx days he used to present the trophies to me.

C72D08B8-A7B4-4036-8DA7-0E338A864324_zpsqaeb7xj2.jpg

Some track shots of the car. Sits so nice as well as performed amazingly

E538ED0B-31A3-44B2-9602-FC6E2B9DC32A_zpsqvwl94kl.jpg

5F391470-616E-4F27-B949-0BFF01A31913_zpsxhsrtsrr.jpg

610823A3-8904-4029-9BC3-4A97376967BB_zpsjwhx64pl.jpg

E8048B17-3986-4DAD-85B1-FC1BC92B2868_zpszmydxtwm.jpg

11837344-2258-4BA8-8F32-698DA36D59C1_zpsc7saosbz.jpg

That's all for now I think,

Day after my GoPro setup arrived so rollbar mount, mic and I cut my old housing up so I can now run a powerfeed to it and also external mic. So no need for my exhaust clamp and innertubes holding my GoPro up

508F5018-03A0-421B-801F-A7110A512FD2_zpsg3sajwu5.jpg

More track time will be booked, probably get another set of AD08R since they hold out well in the dry and wet

Oh a little wet track shot. Really liked driving the track in the wet. Car still had plenty grip

8FC577D0-7E87-445D-B39E-CC7FCBD82255_zpsk2yxjink.jpg

what a great car..there was no real competition on the track for you..!!
perfectly balanced machine..glad you had a good time at Oulton..

Excellent vid mate. Oulton is one of my favourite circuits.

Think I saw your car in an early state of build at Sean's a while back. Looking great with the livery.

what a great car..there was no real competition on the track for you..!!
perfectly balanced machine..glad you had a good time at Oulton..

Thanks for the kind words, I am very happy with what's been built now. Car is very well balanced and still a few more bits that can be done to improve it.

Great vid! Love Oulton.

Thanks, my first video, more to follow from more trackdays

Excellent vid mate. Oulton is one of my favourite circuits.

Think I saw your car in an early state of build at Sean's a while back. Looking great with the livery.

Thank you, yes I would have to say it is by far my favourite so far.

That's quite possible, it's been up to his 2-3 times now. He really knows how to make customers happy. Told him what I wanted and he's done that and more.
Cheers, happy with how it turned out

Reactions: ///M
Update:-

Purchased a couple bits for the Clio, nothing big.

Ordered a new expansion bottle which is allot more oem so thanks to @A1axx for the info. Il be installing a Dacia sandero bottle so hopefully sit abit better than my 182 bottle.

Ordered in genuine Renault service kit for the Meglio so that can all be swapped over and freshened up abit

886753BE-8344-4F52-93EE-4D799A60B3F3_zpspmfbsgje.jpg

Ordered up some tyres so I've purchased some direzzas to go on my cupracer wheels and Ad08r will be going on my wet wheels

9E5CEA04-8C01-4E7A-9C44-50464603E404_zpsqn7gx3h6.jpg

I've also booked a day at donnington in may so I'm looking forward to that, and also I've got a couple sessions booked at French car show. After that I'm most probably going to do Cadwell or oulton again.

Did I read right that you use AD08R's on your wet wheels?

Find that interesting as a lot of write ups don't rate these tyres in the wet yet when I used mine for the first time on a damp track this week they were excellent. Was expecting great things in the dry but not as much grip in tricky conditions.

That's made me feel whole lot better:grinning:

Did I read right that you use AD08R's on your wet wheels?

Find that interesting as a lot of write ups don't rate these tyres in the wet yet when I used mine for the first time on a damp track this week they were excellent. Was expecting great things in the dry but not as much grip in tricky conditions.

That's made me feel whole lot better:grinning:

That's right, they will be my wet tyres. I was the same, everyone said they were awful. However when it came to track being damp and wet, not drenched but the AD08r's performed superb. Thing is it's a semi slick tyre it's never going to be good in standing water, but on track I think standing water is minimal hence why I opted for these

Reactions: Big Ben
I have just seen your car aswell mate on Jamie fyd coming soon so will look out for that

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk