After a weeks break

c197mark

Renault Parts Advisor
Platinum Member
Ive just got from my honeymoon in egypt oh my god it was bloody hot!! Got home last night so didnt drive the clio till this morning when me and the wife went shopping, before the wedding and the honeymoon i was driving the wifes focus st and was starting to think of gettin rid of the 197 for something with a turbo, but after having a break from it and gettin back in it this morning and giving it a pasting down the local lanes i fell back in love with it, it seemed quick again and the power seemed spot on put that grin back on my face again,:thumbup1: so th clio is safe again till i drive the mrs car again and start thinking more power lol :lol:

arrrrr fords are rubbish the ST 220 is no match for a feather light 197 opened up fully

lol you sound exactly like me.

I went Egypt and it was miles to hot
I came back and really enjoyed taking the car out again!

congrats on the big day mate,

and i know what you mean about the Focus ST my mate has one. the turbo and the sound is awsome,

Congrats on the wedding dude, bet you can't quite believe saying "my wife" lol!

I remember when my Mrs got her passport in her married name a month before the wedding, couldn't quite get used to it lol.

The focus ST is a nice little car, I had a play in one in Scotland, nice, but the 197 definately has something over the ST :smile:

Congrats on the wedding dude, bet you can't quite believe saying "my wife" lol!

I remember when my Mrs got her passport in her married name a month before the wedding, couldn't quite get used to it lol.

The focus ST is a nice little car, I had a play in one in Scotland, nice, but the 197 definately has something over the ST :smile:

yea it takes some getting used to lol yea the 197 is def more fun to drive its like a big go kart lol