Advice

Basically my car has been in for warranty body work and I've already had problems with shoddy work, now I've looked and they have sprayed inside my wheel arch but I can scrape the paint off quite easy, should I ring Renault uk and say it's unnacceptable or should I just put up with it?
Getting annoyed now with this awful body shop (Douglas motors in Stourbridge oops)!!!

Getting annoyed if it has to go back in then they can pay for a stupid courtesy car as it ain't my problem, how hard can it be to spray a panel and not anything else lol, gotta take my wheel of tomorrow to make sure they haven't got any paint on it!

Tell the body shop your not happy and also ring renault uk and complain, you don't have to put up sub standard work. If they can't fix it demand that someone else does it and that they pick up the tab.

I am 100% not taking it back to that place, the one guy is a grade A cock, fed up of there crap work I've text Renault to ring me tomorrow!

Basically my car has been in for warranty body work and I've already had problems with shoddy work, now I've looked and they have sprayed inside my wheel arch but I can scrape the paint off quite easy, should I ring Renault uk and say it's unnacceptable or should I just put up with it?
Getting annoyed now with this awful body shop (Douglas motors in Stourbridge oops)!!!

Ring them asap. Don't ever put up with anything you have paid for (in this case your warranty) that you feel isn't up to standard. Something we tend not to do in this country is moan about things enough when it isn't done right!

Ask to speak to a manager, not just a customer service person say. (or someone who has authority to actually do something)

Similar Thread Suggestions