Additional Security

Rogue

Platinum Member
I park my very beloved Clio on the street at night and sometimes I do worry about it...especially being from Romford haha

Im after some sort of visual deterrent, like a steering wheel lock. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Cheers, Pete

Id say if you've got the money pop to maplins and invest in a wired or wireless network cctv, as to be honest the clio i think is a quite secure car.

You can get ones that plug straight into your tv and are pretty simple to setup for piece of mind, quite cheap aswell and money well spent imo.

You could get a tracker sticker or make sure you live across the road to the local gangster like I do, can't get better security than that...

Wheel clamp is a decent idea. Don't think the Mrs could be arsed with taking it off and putting it on all the time....might have a look around to see if anyone makes a easy use one.

And car is insured up the max...it's still the agro of having to deal with pikeys who want to break in all the time. I had my Civic broke into 6 times when I had it...nightmare!