Addicted

Gromb200

THE TOFFEE
Platinum Member
Not sure how everyone else feels, but only joined in February and I MUST at least once a day sign in and look to see what going off! :001_rolleyes: Its crazy, I am not on Facetube or owt like that. But this is brilliant, not wanting to be sounding anal or owt but when I go on here but it makes me feel realy chuffed that I got a clio and joined this forum!
What wasak would buy a chaved up corsa over a renault sport clio!!!!:smiley:

Im also likeing the forum, its great for new owners (like me) to get all the info on their car / the how to's will come in handy:lol:

Nice to hear things like this.

I am new-ish here too, and got hooked quickly!!!

Come to the RenaultSport national meet and meet some of the others :smile:

I am a 197.net geek! im never off it and it annoy's the hell out of my missus which too is a bonus! 2 for the price of 1!

Nashy

Lol Im the same, I only signed up when the site was reinvented , like you say its a great community and full of useful advice and people who actually enjoy their cars, which makes a change!

And I too am on it really frequently! ;/

i think that may be a bit of an understatement f1team!! with your 1000+ posts haha.
i check the site daily! it's just a wicked site with top people on it! :thumbup:

Lol Iv just got a lot to say! :-p

I really enjoy this site too.

It still small, but not empty, with very knowledgeable people, but I'm able to solve a question or comment something now and then.

I've been in several english forums, and this one, for now, is the one that I like the most, and everyday gets better. Is the only one in which I have posted in threads that are not in the "for sale" section, so, so far so good.

Keep the good job guys :wink:

I joined 07.02.10 current stats

Total Posts
Total Posts: 393
Posts Per Day: 7.27

and all of an iPhone I have NEVER posted anything on a pc all Iphone baby .

So I'd say I'm an addict I check for updates and things for sale about once an hour .

great to hear guys :biggrin:

sure jase will be pleased - lot of hard work done behind the forum to make it better

Yeah you have, you with your "Custom User Title"

That maybe removed and replaced with "Banned User" soon though :w00t:

Lol I had missed this until now!

If it does turn out I can't go this year will the ban be lifted in time for the Nurburgring trip in 2011??? lol :001_unsure: :-p

its busier on here than the rs forum:wink:

Yeah I have just started using that and I was surprised their 'most users online' is 46, dont get me wrong its a great site and it is good to see what is happening with other models too, I just thought it would be all hustle and bustle!

Just goes to show what a great site this is!

Lol I had missed this until now!

If it does turn out I can't go this year will the ban be lifted in time for the Nurburgring trip in 2011??? lol :001_unsure: :-p

It might be, but you'll still be banned as punishment for your empty promises :wink::wink:

I come on here several times a day, don't have much to contribute yet but I'm an addict in the making!

I come on here several times a day, don't have much to contribute yet but I'm an addict in the making!

Im the same mate on here quite alot, but i aint got my 197 yet so not much to say.. its a great site and i was a member on the previous site (post crash) with over 400 post to my name..

Keep up the good work guys, this site is awesome!

I love the quick and helpful response when posting questions. There are alot of people with knowledge on here and its a great help.........Cheers guys.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DutchR27 General Chat 3