adamskies albi blue 197(slow thread)

so it continues car back in garage tomorrow for abs sensor and aulternator belt pully. Hope thatll be it done and dusted !

The 197 definitely does look the more sporty/aggressive car, in comparison to the Focus.

Best of luck with the garage, I hope they sort it.

I like the performance of the focus etc but if you took the ST badge of it'd just be another focus... From that angle at least.

IMO 197/200 are also rarer well in my area there are only 3 clio 197/200 and focus st all over lol

yeah hopefully this is all the work done for now [emoji106]

got the car back tonight and things have went from bad to worse its worse than before! its going into a mates garage on thurs and hes going to make a list ov every single faut and if the garage i bought it off dont fix it all itll be getting took back ! all they have done is p**s me about from the start

Oh dear, what a nightmare... Hopefully they can put it right for you, but if not I think you'd have a good case for taking it back! Keep us updated.

Oh dear, what a nightmare... Hopefully they can put it right for you, but if not I think you'd have a good case for taking it back! Keep us updated.

yeah love the car too just these faults are a pain! if they dont fix it i will be rejecting it as also seen a megane 225 going for a tad over what im paying for the clio 8 miles away so ill be going for that as a last resort really
clio was always my number 1 choice but also like the megane sports

so folks ended up getting everything sorted on the 197
so wee chloe is staying and im loving her more and more every drive

whats the next step???
im going to get exhaust tips wind deflectors and lowwering springs get my sounds wired up aswell then save up and get a miltek cat back ktec air filter and map hopefully. also thinking about trying to get 197 speedlines in white lol