A sign??? [/DREAM]

Mike

Gestapo
Platinum Member
I'm not a believer in religion or the afterlife or anything like that, but something today made me think twice about that sort of thing.

I lost my mum at the end of November, she loved the snow and she said only the year before about how she would love to do the Christmas shopping in the snow again.

Within two weeks of her passing on, the snow started, and by all accounts this last winter has been the snowiest ever lol.

Then 2 weeks ago, someone I knew from Saxperience was killed in a car accident, I wasn't able to go to his funeral, but I said goodbye on the day by building him a stone memorial on the banks of Loch Ness.

ANYWAY, this week has been a little tearful for me, and I felt miserable as sin, and today I decided to buy a Euromillions lucky dip in a newsagent in Shoreham.

When the bloke printed out the ticket, I gave him the money, took a glance at the Lucky Dip, and froze in my tracks, and a cold shiver went down my back.

The Lucky Dip obviously contains seven numbers. Five of them were the same as the numbers I play every week through the lottery website. Maybe (probably) just sheer coincidence, but the lucky stars were the same as mine, and three of the five main were mine.

Anyways, probably absolutely nothing but a sheer co-incidence, and a pointless thread, but it freaked me out!!!!!!!!

RIP Mum and Gav :':smile:':smile:'(

Sorry to hear that fella, I can only imagine how down you could feel, but here's hoping it is a sign and you get all the numbers!

Hi mate,

Sorry to here about your mum and your friend passing away.

Someone I knew as well was killed in a car accident October just gone, so I know how you must be feeling. I was up and down for a good 2 months.

Hope your lotto ticket brings you some luck.

Matt

Sorry to hear about your mum and friend.
Life can be hard at times, but i try and always look at it as experience. These difficult things in life are sent to try us and you have to try and take the positives, how ever small they are from it, these are the things that will, and have shaped you into the person you are today. Live your life in memory of the loved ones you've lost :smile:

Keep you chin up mate.

PS do you know if they're the winning numbers?? if so can u PM them to me :wink:

RIP to your mum and friend. Makes you really think of the positives in life.

Good luck with the lottery.

Thank you for your kind words :smile::smile::smile:

Been quite a bit better today (I usually find a few creme eggs helps lol! And no I am not fat, but thin as a slither of bacon) but yeah it will be turbulent for couple of months still I think.

Well, tonight is the night that I will become a millionaire.

But seeing as that will definately not happen, I'll be back to work on Monday :bored::bored:

Never mind!!!