A quick introduction!

Tough call gloss or matt! Possibly, if I had to choose one... I'd maybe say gloss but the contrast as it is really suits it!

I took a couple more pics of mine yesterday, again nothing fancy as it's just on my iPhone, but it just keeps looking better from any angle!

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

That looks very nice mate, it's really suiting the stealth look... Are you doing the diffuser? I imagine it's a nightmare, you'd have to take it off?

how about Tuesday not next week, week after? I work alternate Saturdays so get every other Tuesday off, so it should be fairly quiet too being a week day? 19th August.

i might have invest in plasti-dip... I'd end up with a different colour each week! Haha

Could do next week on Tuesday - Did the diffuser yesterday will hopefully take some snaps tomorrow when it's daylight.

Play it by ear and see... I'm hoping the weather isn't too bad at the weekend either, me and Mrs are taking our bikes up to Tynemouth for a little ride along the coast!

Hows we the plasti-dip going? Got any shots of the diffuser yet?

Plasti - dip is easy, you need to apply 4 or 5 coats in order to peel off the excess easily

Plenty of You tube vids and an official channel

Welcome mate, hopefully see you about, must clean mine after seeing that white gleaming machine of yours!!

Thanks mate, really enjoying it and yes I hope to finally see another on the road... I'll secretly be gutted when I do though, I'm enjoying people double taking, not knowing what it is and the rarity. Haha

it just looks amazing clean, if the weather isn't to bad I'll be waxing her again! :thumbup:

I'm liking the diffuser in black steve32c.... Very nice indeed! You're definitely convincing me to invest in a plasti-dip kit! Haha

I spotted some carbon mirror casings for the 200T on streamline carbon's website... Very tempted! I'd like to see them create the front aero, side flashes and diffuser... For me that would totally sort the exterior!