A German addition to the house!

The time sadly came to sell the clio, needed something a little bit more comfortable and since the VXR I have been craving boost!

So today I placed a deposit on this :wink: :german::german::german::german::german::german::german:

media.jpg

media-2.jpg

media-3.jpg

media-4.jpg

Golf GTi mk5 Edition 30 DSG Number 1314. Pretty much the same engine as the s3 but down tuned I believe. K04 turbo rather than the k03s in the standard gti, means it maps to 300bhp :bounce:

All being well I should pick her up monday!

Cheers

Ian

Last edited:
If I hadn't decided to keep the T I'd have bought that, was arranging to view it with the intention of putting a deposit down but decided against it. Enjoy it mate, one of the best around!

Cheers everyone! Looking forward to getting it, stage one map is already calling my name and I haven't even picked it up yet hahaha. The slippery slope begins....

You need to remap it for all the poooowwwweeeerrr! :smiley:. Seriously though, ED30's map really well (300bhp from just a map!).

Runs 230 standard but with the k04 rather than the k03s on standard gti. So its same engine as the S3 roughly! Stage 1 map takes it to 300 and very easy after that to achieve 330-340 with TBE and induction :smile: 330lbft too.