A few little upgrades

Got my streamline carbon door bullets and front and rear diamond through the post on Friday and managed to fit them that evening

Bonded them on with tiger seal, great stuff but can be messy if your not careful, with the product being hollow you have to fill them up with seal in order to get a good bond but you don't want to use too much or you with have a bit of tidying to do.

Plus don't do what I did and wear some gloves as I got some on my hands and well it looks like I haven't washed for weeks.

Here are some pictures sorry for the quality only have an iPhone for pictures

y3era8e4.jpg
ezymedyz.jpg
aqyhu7ag.jpg
nygadasa.jpg
a2abu8as.jpgsajynepy.jpg

Very happy with them, the quality of the product is top notch so many thanks to streamline.

Also on Friday another goodies turned up and I managed to get that fitted yesterday, K tec induction kit, took just over an hour to fit with me being a novice mechanic but the installation guide was great and made it easy to do.

I love it, having ran factory for a year and now have this great induction noise is amazing. Car feels smoother and a bit more eager to pull.

Hoping to get a non res scorpion exhaust sorted next month so plenty of noise after that!

Thanks Jake