A couple of Drifting shots from Trax

Great shots! Really put mine to shame! Where abouts were you shooting from? I was on the inside of brooklands/outside of luffield. Aasbo's x-86 is gorgeous looking, completely a class above anything in BDC with maybe the exception of the Sats Supra which was impressive all day, the only one getting smoke from his rears on a damp track!

I was on the inside of Luffield. Right under the matrix sign, so could get Brooklands and then pan all round Luffield and onto the straight before Woodcote.

Nice, so you one of the media photgraphers then? Or just a really good blag artist? I saw a LOAD of guys leg it over there right before each BDC round started :smiley:.

Nice, so you one of the media photgraphers then? Or just a really good blag artist? I saw a LOAD of guys leg it over there right before each BDC round started :smiley:.

Media, but a bit of both I guess! :smiley:

Plenty of snappers about including most of Speedhunters. I was stood right next to Larry Chen with his camo wrapped 400mm lens. He seemed to have trouble getting far enough away from the cars!

Yeah I saw loads of the speedhunters kicking around, I had to restrain myself from turning in to a total fan boy lol! They've put one post up about Trax so far, but I'm looking forward to the rest of the coverage. Where do your pics get published mate, or are you just REALLY good at your hobby?

Where do your pics get published mate, or are you just REALLY good at your hobby?

I have a couple of websites, http://www.fiestaturbo.com/ which I've just redesigned and rebuilt. It started off as just Fiestas but now covers all Fords.

All my other pics will go on a new site going live this autumn/winter, so I'm stockpiling images ready for that.

I don't do this for a living, so effectively it's a hobby. I wouldn't really count myself as a photographer, just a designer/developer with a camera.

I've only had a DSLR since July so still picking things up. I'd never done panning shots until I went to Anglesey a couple of weeks ago. Seems to be going OK so far! :smiley:

Nice, your picking it up bloody well then if you've only been at it a couple of months. If you don't mind me asking what kit are you using?

Nice! Ans you've only been at this a few months? Mate when you take up a hobby, you REALLY take up a hobby don't you lol.

Going on my second drift school day in a few weeks, don't get enough time driving, but for the cost it's well worth it!