3/4 plates and 200t

Looking to get some new plates made up, as putting my own on the 200t when my logbook arrives.

I know on a few older models they’ve used 3/4 plates (available to buy on CS), and I’ve seen Womble’s (??) Clio has a slightly smaller plate on the front?

2b97c2561ef9552a471f6e87d25e6f97.jpg

Does anyone know if this is the 3/4 plate or an even more different size?

Cheers

Very tempted to do the same! Better look for some strong Velcro too [emoji14]

I was looking for a good solution for a 3/4 plate earlier but I can't quite find anything that I'd be happy with visually - the GB badge doesn't seem to go to the edge of the plate, only looks like an insert and my OCD couldn't live with it not matching the rear. I've ended up buying a set of plates off eBay for £12 which I'll use the double sided sticky tape for. At least it means I can get the full size front plate in a better position. My current plates, although a year old, are starting to unstick around the screw holes.

I was looking for a good solution for a 3/4 plate earlier but I can't quite find anything that I'd be happy with visually - the GB badge doesn't seem to go to the edge of the plate, only looks like an insert and my OCD couldn't live with it not matching the rear. I've ended up buying a set of plates off eBay for £12 which I'll use the double sided sticky tape for. At least it means I can get the full size front plate in a better position. My current plates, although a year old, are starting to unstick around the screw holes.

I know what you mean...

I just have blank plates with literally just the numbers and letters on. I don’t bother with the GB or borders etc
For example, on my old Merc:

20630e04088fbfeed01c15c99884e478.jpg

I’m going to mess about with what combination works best. As I think it may be a case of short plates front and rear, or 3/4 front and short rear.
But like you say, it’s wether it works having different sizes.

Going to have a play and will report back haha

Reactions: Micah