265 mini project ***update page 2***

Cheers steve, oem tint is 20% should you wish to have it done in the future.

Only thing to mention is the spoiler has to come off but didn't take long, just over 2 hours from start to end.

and now matches the 200.

Might be tempted in the future - think I'll do the lines, fluid and tyres over the next month or two then on the cards is a wheel refurb and at some point xenons.

Once thats all done I'll see what else takes my fancy.

With the black handles, I'm wondering if Renault will also do it free for me if i just wandered into the local dealer

i did mine via RUK customer relations. Black is oem spec but weren't available for all the Trophys so its hit and miss if they got added.

I've got lines, fluid and tyres going on, on friday.

i did mine via RUK customer relations. Black is oem spec but weren't available for all the Trophys so its hit and miss if they got added.

I've got lines, fluid and tyres going on, on friday.

Tempting to give them a call, get the handles in black, black diamonds and the the RS part of the rear badge done in black

Not convinced on the diamonds but i may buy some back wrap or plastidip so i can remove it if i don't like it.

Thanks for the kind comments badbuzz2 and Carl

Bumblebee!!

Darker tint looks much better, i'm not sold on the door handles though, but if thats what it should have come with from the factory then fair enough!

Yellow handles would look nice!

Thank you.

Shame the only option was black roof.

Would have saved me some hassle and I'd have speced other things as well.

Joys of have a limited edition I guess.

Yep turned up on time and just got in with it. Took the spoiler off so it was done correctly rather than guessing and it not being perfect.

Defo recommend him

I get more "fun" and "enjoyment" from driving the 200 tbh. Although the the meg is a better car.