250 Spec...

The price on that one is wrong, it's been reduced on the Renault website. I appreciate that one is a better spec but this way I can part ex mine in and possibly do a pcp on this one... Argh it's difficult!!

The price on that one is wrong, it's been reduced on the Renault website. I appreciate that one is a better spec but this way I can part ex mine in and possibly do a pcp on this one... Argh it's difficult!!

So needs to be from a garage then, Hhhmmm either way that one you linked is a poor example imo personally couldn't live without recaros they just make the car especially in leather.

Mine had every single option bar the upgraded stereo and was epic if you can wait then there will be some bargains to be had 2.0 cars aren't an easy sell nowadays and if you can try and get one with the RS monitor then extreme mode on the 250 is properly epic!

what options are important?

the list was something like

Vis pack = Xenons and DRLs
Cup pack
RS monitor
Sat Nav
Climate
Upgraded stereo
Tyre pressure monitor

Last edited:
Vis pack = Xenons and DRLs
Cup pack
RS monitor
Sat Nav
Climate
Upgraded stereo
Tyre pressure monitor

I think option priority is:
1) xenons - enhance the looks massively
2) climate
3) cup pack
4) rs monitor

Or I just get a cup.... And enjoy driving.

What do cups have as standard, lowered, stiffer and red brembos, just like the Clio - anything else?

All cars have the same diff don't they? And how do I tell if it's got the rs monitor?

That last one is lovely. Im in the same position atm but darent go to Renault and look as ill end up signing an agreement lol

One thing I have learnt is the dealers know sweet F all about the spec of Megane's. I suppose this ties in with the claims people make about "it doesnt affect part-ex prices if you remove Recaros and sell them on".

Id say looking at the ones you have linked, the last one is better.

For me when i was looking for mine, my list of desired options was:
- Xenon/DRL (vision pack)
- Proper Cup (because i hate the yellow seatbelts)
- Yellow (ever since longing for a Sunflower Ph1 172 it was an itch i had to scratch)

Recaros are swappable so can be added later if desired
RS Monitor for me is just a gadget with little day-to-day use.

:smile:

Last edited:
For me when i was looking for mine, my list of desired options was:

- Proper Cup (because i hate the yellow seatbelts)

What do you mean? Mine is a FF with cup pack and I dont have yellow seat belts ?

That last one is lovely. Im in the same position atm but darent go to Renault and look as ill end up signing an agreement lol

dont think you will given the experience some have had over trade in and payments :sleep: