2017 Xmas Competition - Prize Giveaway ! results on page 2

Thanks to everyone for entering so far, some cracking stories there!

Thank you too to the site traders who have contributed, to Nik and Kirsty for their generosity, and to @Pav for putting together this thread.

And thank you for all your kind words about the forum :smile: us staff work hard and spend a lot of time to make sure this is a great place to be, and it makes us all very happy to see such good feedback! Thanks to the members for making it the best forum around!

I can't enter the comp, but thought I'd share my best present story anyway. It was a photo of the 2013 season F1 drivers, signed by all of them.
amen Jimmy..thank you very much guys for being fantastic members..you make this forum what it is so credit to you...
i dont really remember my best xmas present but think i quite enjoyed wearing my ski boots indoors at one point :tongueclosed:
had no skies but who cares,was about 16..

Reactions: Jimmy
Great prizes first and foremost guys.

My best ever Christmas present was around 5 years back when I lived in Canada. I was due to be there for around 6 months but come the middle of December I was getting really home sick and remember speaking to my Dad on the Thursday. By the following Friday evening he had surprised me by coming to visit for a few days. Really picked me up and helped me through the Christmas and New Year period until I came home in February :smile:.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not as many entries as we'd have liked to see in this competition! Come on guys, get your name in the hat, there's come excellent prizes available and this is probably one of the easiest contests you'll ever have to enter!! :smile:

Reactions: Pav
Wikid prizes.
Thanks to the traders for there kindness.

Best Christmas gift:
Iv had so Many over the years and Iv been very spoilt but one that sticks in side my head is my Lego Lord of the rings attack on weather top set.
really really nice set to build and has some nice mini figures in it :smile:

Merry Christmas all.
Pez

Thanks to all involved in organising this & in running the forum.

My best Christmas present ever was my moped when I was 16. It cost £75 & was my key to freedom! I travelled around a large part of the country on it. It gave me the urge to explore & the means to do so. Ignited a spark that led to me travelling by motorbike through around 15 countries over the years.

My Best present ever was a cardboard box.

Apparently some sort of present came in it; but i wasn't interested in that. Oh no......

Not after my Grandad 'stupidly' drew some wheels on the side of the box turning it into a car for me; and aged about 4 - i was then infatuated with the box - not leaving it all day even to eat my Christmas dinner.

Man i loved that 'box' :smirk:

Continued grats to everyone who takes the time to make this forum such an easy going place :drunk:

I am sure we all are looking forward to seeing who the lucky winners are..I used a random name generator we use in our school,so no cheating :sunglasses:

We would like to say a massive thank you to our generous site traders,admins and staff as much as to you guys for making this ,yet another great year on here.I am sure there's another fantastic yeah ahead of us so let's enjoy it to it's maximum.
So without further ado:

Ok boys and girls..the time has come to announce our winners for the 2017 Xmas give away..

1st Prize Winner - mk3 Clio Gearbox mount on behalf of our site trader Evol Engineering

@kevlar (Can you contact myself when you are ready please)

2nd Prize Winner -a £35 Opie Oils gift voucher + some Opie Oils Goodies from our site trader Opie Oils

@Benno (Can you contact myself when you are ready please)

3rd Prize Winner - a £25 off VOUCHER for a full set of Clio Ph2 / 197 door cards from our site trader RS Door Cards

@Big Ben (Can you contact myself when you are ready or you can contact the trader yourself,with your specific requests please)

4th Prize Winner - a budget of £50 towards a prize,courtesy of @Nik & @Kirsty...

@nathan-burgess (Can you contact myself when you would like to collect and also your preferred choice)

Thank you for taking part in this..Hope we have made a few of you a bit merrier this Xmas..Let's have a cracking 2018.
Thank you guys

I am sure we all are looking forward to seeing who the lucky winners are..I used a random name generator we use in our school,so no cheating :sunglasses:

We would like to say a massive thank you to our generous site traders,admins and staff as much as to you guys for making this ,yet another great year on here.I am sure there's another fantastic yeah ahead of us so let's enjoy it to it's maximum.
So without further ado:

Ok boys and girls..the time has come to announce our winners for the 2017 Xmas give away..

1st Prize Winner - mk3 Clio Gearbox mount on behalf of our site trader Evol Engineering

@kevlar (Can you contact myself when you are ready please)

2nd Prize Winner -a £35 Opie Oils gift voucher + some Opie Oils Goodies from our site trader Opie Oils

@Benno (Can you contact myself when you are ready please)

3rd Prize Winner - a £25 off VOUCHER for a full set of Clio Ph2 / 197 door cards from our site trader RS Door Cards

@Big Ben (Can you contact myself when you are ready or you can contact the trader yourself,with your specific requests please)

4th Prize Winner - a budget of £50 towards a prize,courtesy of @Nik & @Kirsty...

@nathan-burgess (Can you contact myself when you would like to collect and also your preferred choice)

Thank you for taking part in this..Hope we have made a few of you a bit merrier this Xmas..Let's have a cracking 2018.
Thank you guys

Congrats to all who won - got a feeling @Big Ben will be splashing out more cash in the name of weight saving for Spa! :tongueout:

Brilliant! Cheers @Pav and all involved! Will message you later on when I’m home from work mate!

Reactions: Pav