2014 AMA Supercross

2014 AMA Supercross has started again. If you are into bikes, and in particular motox bikes you'll love this. Been watching for years and managed to get to the final round in Las Vegas a few years ago. It's aired on Fox Sports this year, but I just catch up with it via YouTube a day or two after the Saturday night races.

Enjoy :smile:

Simon.

Great taste.

Love this, have done for years. Just find RV so boringggg when he keeps winning. So pleased Roczen won the first such a great talent.

Have you seen both the 250 main events from this year??? Such great racing

2014 AMA Supercross has started again. If you are into bikes, and in particular motox bikes you'll love this. Been watching for years and managed to get to the final round in Las Vegas a few years ago. It's aired on Fox Sports this year, but I just catch up with it via YouTube a day or two after the Saturday night races.

Enjoy :smile:

Simon.

Must of been great to get to Las Vegas to see it in the flesh:thumbup:

Only watched the 450 heats and mains, will check out the 250's later. Whilst RV is like the Vettel you gotta admire his talent and speed. I think he will be challenged this year. It was 2005 when I was in Vegas (that long ago)! Carmichael, Stewart, Reed, Windam etc on mainly 250's. Millsaps won the 125 class. The yanks know how to put on a show, Star-Spangled Banner sung by some busty blonde with F16's flying over brings a lump to the throat :smile:

Was in the states for 3 months that year and meet Ricky Carmichael in Seattle walking around down town, have a photo somewhere. He's tiny, albeit fat now! Also had the privilege of seeing Jeremy McGrath at the Supercross in the NEC many years ago, awesome.

250's have been amazing. Seeley and Anderson battles so good. Wilson must be pissed that he's not dominating on his return.
Never been to supercross, my friends went to A1 and A2 last couple of years but I've been to the last two years of MXoN and seeing Dungey Barcia and Tomac ride for Team USA ride was incredible. Along with Cairoli Roczen and everyone else.

Oh no spoilers! I watched the 250 mains from round 1&2, wow great races, Seeley must have kicking himself, two small mistakes on the last laps. How do you watch the races? I don't have Sky, is Fox Sports on Sky or do you watch online?

I did see who won on Saturday as I was looking at the Fox Sports website yesterday, 450's must have been good with 22 winning.

Just watch day after on youtube with hdmi cable into tv. All my friends and I try and hide from twitter and FB to not get it spoilt.

Seeley must've been so gutted,

let us us know when you've watched A2.... It's a belter

Watched it this morning, wow great race, Reed was a deserved winner, where did that speed come from? Did you see Stewart kicking RV off his bike?! Ken Roczen is the real deal, do believe the hype. Not seen all of the 250 main yet.

I have Apple TV so watch YouTube on that in 720p.

image.jpg

Reedy flew at the end, such a turn of speed. Dungey and RV at the end was a great finish as well.

Everytime Roczen raced at Des Nations he just went after everything. He also parties pretty hard for an "athlete".... Picture with my mate Dave

Watched the 450's today, another good race, Reedy is really on top form, surprised how easily he got passed RV and made off. Another great ride by Ken, he is the real deal alright. Dungey and Stewart had bad days at the office, lots of unforced errors. Will try and watch the 250's tomorrow.

Just watched the 250's great to see a Brit winning again, other than Dean Wilson, who was the last Brit winner in either AMA 250 or 450, that's a question for you?!

Last edited:
Will take a look. Been great, more different winners, RD9 threw a spanner in the works too. Roll on Daytona!