200T in LY

nutnutwelshman

Gold Member
Just had a look at a 200T Lux cup in LY with 4+ on it 2500miles on the clock for £17000 reg Dec 2013 what do 200T owners think ta Kevin

Last edited:
Thats a good price, what spec?

I got mine for £16,700.. nearer £17k after total loss insurance. Just touched 9k miles in 10 months.

I did get a spanking deal though, cheapest one ive seen and just by chance 1 mile from me lol.

Its good that pal i paid 16500 for mine with 600 miles but I didn't want the servicing so didn't get the 4 years servicing on mine so probably about the same .... Are you thinking about a change then pal ?

Sounds like a good deal, seem to vary in price at the moment, not much of a variation considering spec ect.. maybe because they are still quite new.

Thinking about it Kev?

Really? Thats cheap, haven't seen any cheaper than mine.. pretty much the same price.

What are you getting for the Meg? Good price? [MENTION=2996]nutnutwelshman[/MENTION]

Are you wanting the 5 doors Kev?

I personally don't see the appeal of going from your specific car to a 200T. Your meg is well specced and a looker!

Are you wanting the 5 doors Kev?

I personally don't see the appeal of going from your specific car to a 200T. Your meg is well specced and a looker!

This did cross my mind. I do know Kevin has recently become a Grandparent so this could be the reason for 5 doors.

I have a yellow 200t i got a good deal and i paid £16000 with cup chassis and 4+ just no lux but its not that bad i still have the features just no electric windows in the rear amd folding mirrors, have you driven one ? Whats your thoughts compared to the meg ?

I have a yellow 200t i got a good deal and i paid £16000 with cup chassis and 4+ just no lux but its not that bad i still have the features just no electric windows in the rear amd folding mirrors, have you driven one ? Whats your thoughts compared to the meg ?
[MENTION=2869]shaney b[/MENTION] Had a drive last year at Spa loved it the power is deferent my Meg is 309bhp BUT the 5 Doors is a pull with my new Grandson

They do grab you i never drove a rs before drove a 200t and loved it went into a fiesta st and hated it, some people will say its a lot of money and the gearbox etc but once your used to the gearbox its a really good piece of kit. Id assume that the running costs would be slightly lower in the 200t aswell ?

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C200MOJO Spotted 0
Nickyandalanrs200 Clio 200T Area 2
PpAbarth Spotted 0
PpAbarth New Members 0
PpAbarth Clio 200T Area 1