2008 Clio 197

Pav....l love cleaning cars it's my escape, time to myself and all that. My neighbours are always saying l will end up washing the paint off. ...hasn't happened yet though, so more washing maybe needed LOL. Here's IMG_20170905_173209209.jpgthe 1st picture more to follow when l remember how l found this one :0)

I like the Black door trims, mirrors etc. Really nice contrast.

Ebony and Ivory should be your thread title :smile:

I like the Black door trims, mirrors etc. Really nice contrast.

Ebony and Ivory should be your thread title :smile:
Thanks l like it too but l hope it still looks okay with wheels painted white? By the way can you post a selection of pictures? As soon as l try to upload more computer says NO.

looks great !!whichever way you decide to go it will look awesome..keep it up man...:thumb:

Welcome in mate. I'm a Scot who hasn't deserted their homeland. :kilt: Car looks mint and I would leave the wheels black and go back to standard diamonds. Just my opinion mate.

Colin

Not sure how l got X2 of the same shot but hey she has a nice rear end ...Thanks for the comments guys. John:kilt::oops:

[QUOTEOCKE, post: 662779, member: 51411"]Welcome in mate. I'm a Scot who hasn't deserted their homeland. :kilt: Car looks mint and I would leave the wheels black and go back to standard diamonds. Just my opinion mate.

Colin[/QUOTE]
I know lm struggling at the moment not sure which way to go In respect to the colour By the way what is it with the black diamond debate? I have seen a few threads about this ha-ha. By the way l'm originally from Glasgow myself Bridgetown to be precise but Ma from Govan and Da from Drumoyne...go figure. Thanks for your thoughts

Reactions: LOCKE
I'm from the lets keep things original side. I suppose in away it's like tattoos. Most people think there cool to have but really if you have no tattoos then you're the cool guy. Probably just talking crap now and opened up another debate! :oops:

I'm from the lets keep things original side. I suppose in away it's like tattoos. Most people think there cool to have but really if you have no tattoos then you're the cool guy. Probably just talking crap now and opened up another debate! :oops:
WOW only been on the site a few days and I've found out that I'm so not "COOL" black diamonds and tattoos where did I go wrong LOL. Definitely another thread started....loving it.:thumb:

Reactions: sevenfourate
Yes really nice but I think the white on white has it.....so much so infact that the car is booked in this afternoon to get the wheels done:hearteyes: haven't let the good wife know as yet....maybe after a few wee glasses of her favourite wine

get her drunk and tell her the wheels have always looked like that :wink:

Reactions: R11HOY
WOW only been on the site a few days and I've found out that I'm so not "COOL" black diamonds and tattoos where did I go wrong LOL. Definitely another thread started....loving it.:thumb:
You've picked your side my friend. Don't coming running to me when things turn sour!

Reactions: R11HOY