2008 Clio 197

Hi to all members, glad to have joined the forum. I'm now the proud owner of a Glazier White 197, with recaros and AC, she's nice and straight has a great stance with coil overs and spacers fitted. Also fitted with milltek system and induction kit, sounds really good but not so loud that it's in your face. Painted black trim and wheels (may go white on white though with the wheels?). Live in N Ireland and just joined to find out more about the cars and help/guidance when needed etc. Look forward to reading the links/posts, but 1 thing l am looking for is an owners manual if anyone can help. I will post pictures ASAP. John

Reactions: -Eddie-
Welcome aboard John. Quite a few members in NI now. Pictures please!

welcome along..you have found the best place for these babies...hope you enjoy your stay.:french:

Hiya John and a warm welcome to the forum. And welcome to the 'Clio-club' of course :smile:

Sounds a lovely example. Looking forward to the piccies.........

Thanks to all for the welcome, photos will follow promise....typical NIRELAND weather at the moment so once clear l will definitely get the pics up to show her off, special hi to the folks over here, oh and thanks to the English football team (as long as they continue to win tonight) as your win will help us Jocks in possible playoff position.

Reactions: Big Ben
Hi to all members, glad to have joined the forum. I'm now the proud owner of a Glazier White 197, with recaros and AC, she's nice and straight has a great stance with coil overs and spacers fitted. Also fitted with milltek system and induction kit, sounds really good but not so loud that it's in your face. Painted black trim and wheels (may go white on white though with the wheels?). Live in N Ireland and just joined to find out more about the cars and help/guidance when needed etc. Look forward to reading the links/posts, but 1 thing l am looking for is an owners manual if anyone can help. I will post pictures ASAP. John

Welcome and big yes to the white on white, check the progress threads guy there has a white on white clio looks nuts.

Reactions: R11HOY
Thanks to all for the welcome, photos will follow promise....typical NIRELAND weather at the moment so once clear l will definitely get the pics up to show her off, special hi to the folks over here, oh and thanks to the English football team (as long as they continue to win tonight) as your win will help us Jocks in possible playoff position.
Hi & welcome to the club. Plenty of good advice & banter here. Can only recall one other occasion when I heard a Scot wanting an England win - Euro '96! (I'm from England, living in Scotland). Normally I get the feeling that all of Scotland supports "anyone playing England" at all costs, probably even if England were playing ISIS at tiddley-winks! Anyway looking forward to seeing those pictures! Enjoy your stay here.

Thanks guys ....... wow that is beautiful I totally agree the white on white looks ace. The trim on mine though is black and I kind of like that, so that may have to stay :0)

Reactions: kevlar
Hi & welcome to the club. Plenty of good advice & banter here. Can only recall one other occasion when I heard a Scot wanting an England win - Euro '96! (I'm from England, living in Scotland). Normally I get the feeling that all of Scotland supports "anyone playing England" at all costs, probably even if England were playing ISIS at tiddley-winks! Anyway looking forward to seeing those pictures! Enjoy your stay here.
Thanks for the welcome....you're right normally we Jocks wouldn't normally want our auld enemy to win at anything but at this time help from anyone is welcomed...by the way I am a Scot that's true but I was actually brought up in England. To be precise Coventry (big fan of the Sky Blues even with our recent troubles) I see your in Inverness by wee sister lives there with her hubby he's an Edinburgh lad but we won't hold that against him. Pictures very soon promise....hopefully tonight.

Reactions: Johnny 99
Oh god damn, everytime I see this I feel very, very happy. I'm just not sure how great it would handle..

Terribly, as it was on Spax coilovers which were wound right down with the adjusters removed...

Terribly, as it was on Spax coilovers which were wound right down with the adjusters removed...

That makes me feel a bit better!, still superb though - as per our original statement white on white though is lovely, you do need some dedication to keep those wheels clean though.

Thanks for the welcome....you're right normally we Jocks wouldn't normally want our auld enemy to win at anything but at this time help from anyone is welcomed...by the way I am a Scot that's true but I was actually brought up in England. To be precise Coventry (big fan of the Sky Blues even with our recent troubles) I see your in Inverness by wee sister lives there with her hubby he's an Edinburgh lad but we won't hold that against him. Pictures very soon promise....hopefully tonight.
Ah! That probably explains it! I'm English born, but of English, Scots, Irish & Welsh descent, S.E. England is a real melting pot & family were from all over. Married to a Scottish lassie.

Reactions: Sean197
Thanks Jimmy l'm loving it so far. Drives great handles really well on the twisties and surprisingly comfy.....now mpg well that's another matter.