2007 Ultra Red FF Progress

as it was dry and above freezing today i decided to make the most of it and give the car a wash!

I have owned this car for about 6 weeks now and love it. 2007 FF with recaros, xenon cornering lights.

the progress for my car so far is;
Sony HU
Pioneer/renault speaker upgrade
silvertec indicator bulbs all round
Pipercross filter
Cup shocks/Eibach springs
RS steering wheel trim

I think that is the modifications and titivations done for now. Maybe a remap in the new year to do away with the flat spot and kangarooing but as it is now im well pleased.

Some photo's;
IMG_0146.gif

IMG_0149.jpg

IMG_0144.jpg

IMG_0150.gif

IMG_0154.jpg

IMG_0135.jpg

IMG_0136.jpg

IMG_0137.jpg

IMG_0138.jpg

IMG_0139.jpg

IMG_0140-1.jpg

IMG_0141.jpg

Nice Clio. Still thinking about having my wheels in anth. They're standard silver atm.

yeah i think it makes the car stand out more than the body coloured ones.

i saw an ultra red yesterday totally standard with silver wheels and i must say i think mine looks much better.

im just hoping the weather stays ok this week so i can take it on a proper drive out and test the suspension properly.

im also waiting for tie rod ends so i can get the wheel alignment set properly.

Nice looking 197 there!

Mike defo should get bidding innthe recaros on eBay at the moment :wink:

Last edited:
Cheers for the comments fellas. I'm really pleased with it. Will be tackling installing my speakers today hopefully.

fitted the steering wheel trim today

looks pretty good. wasn't sure at first but it does make a nice improvement i think

IMG_0164.jpg

I definitely prefer it with the steering wheel trim, was one of the first things I did when I go my 197. Car is looking gooooooood!! :thumbup1:

Was one of the first things I did too mate, definately better than with out IMO.