200 sit higher at the rear as standard?

As per title. Do the standard 200's sit higher at the back or is it my imagination. Someone mentioned it and ever since i think it looks a lot higher at the back and don't know lol

I did wonder why there are spring options of 30mm front and 40mm rear etc.

I'm ready to buy my springs now but am wondering what Ines to get and overthinking it all lol.

Heard a lot of reports that H&R will give me a very stiff ride and it's my daily driver with lots of speed bumps everywhere!

Wanted eibach pro but they don't go low enough for my model (newer top mount)

db81cdff9ab2cf131c7e4ebb8fea24c7.jpg

Arch gap definitely looks higher at the back to me. Think I may need a 30mm front and 40mm rear?

Last edited:
Very common on a well-handling FWD hot-hatch i suspect. My previous two were much the same. One of which was professionally set-up......

No doubt to get some weight over the steering and driving front wheels and to aid turn-in.

I'm not saying at all that getting it to sit more level will completely ruin the handling - but it has been done for a reason.

Mine is still """"similar""" to your pics after fitting lowering springs. And im very glad of that too.

All im saying; is be careful what you wish for. Depending on your wants / needs.

Good luck.

Reactions: Roshi69 and Big Ben
Very common on a well-handling FWD hot-hatch i suspect. My previous two were much the same. One of which was professionally set-up......

No doubt to get some weight over the steering and driving front wheels and to aid turn-in.

I'm not saying at all that getting it to sit more level will completely ruin the handling - but it has been done for a reason.

Mine is still """"similar""" to your pics after fitting lowering springs. And im very glad of that too.

All im saying; is be careful what you wish for. Depending on your wants / needs.

Good luck.

Thanks guys. Decided to just go for 30mm all round and keep it as it is. It lower. As you say, if it's designed that way there's no point going against it!

Hopefully they arrive and I can get them fitted on Saturday but more than likely Monday or Tuesday, so next weekend [emoji853]

Reactions: Big Ben