200 owner

Hi all. Rs 200 full fat with Cup Pack bought new in April. Live in Kent, drove car to Le Mans 24hrs last year, doing a track-day at Brands in Feb. Love the car. My 1st Renault since 1988 when I had a 5 GT-Turbo, what a car.......

Last edited:
liking the plate mate

Great isn't it ? I get so many comments and have had people taking photos of it even on the motorway ! Problem is, my wife is taking over the car for 90% of the time soon and is not keen to drive it with the plate so im goint to have to sell it (plate not the car) and put her p/p on it. Really dont want to though, trying to talk her round !

Forgot, just bought a Cup rear spoiler which is being fitted next week and have put the side decals on since this photo was taken.

Great isn't it ? I get so many comments and have had people taking photos of it even on the motorway ! Problem is, my wife is taking over the car for 90% of the time soon and is not keen to drive it with the plate so im goint to have to sell it (plate not the car) and put her p/p on it. Really dont want to though, trying to talk her round !
dont let her do it its brill:clap:

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Clio 200 Area 2
S New Members 6
craigkitch New Members 4
Storvite New Members 11
D New Members 14